How to Bypass Xiaomi M1 A1 FRP Lock : In this tutorial we are sharing a tutorial to bypass Xiaomi Mi A1 frp lock without any tool box or Mi flashtool. No need to flash the firmware on Mi A1 to bypass frp lock. Here in this tutorial we will use a simple script to bypass frp lock on Mi A1 android 7.1 Smartphone.
follow the procedure provided below in this post to bypass Mi A1 frp without flashing firmware. By using this method, no need to use mi flash tool or any other flash tool box. A simple small size bat file [script] can do it for you. Moreover, you can also use adb commands to remove Mi A1 frp lock manually.
Also read : How to Unlock Bootloader of OnePlus 5
How to Bypass Xiaomi M1 A1 FRP Lock Without Box
In order to bypass frp lock on android one Mi A1 nougat, you need to follow all the steps as it is. Just download Mi A1 frp bypass tool [script] from above download section to remove Google account verification or may use manual method.
Pre requisites :-
Method 1 – Auto Script To Bypass Xiaomi Mi A1 FRP
- First off all boot mi A1 into Fastboot mode. [Power off > Press & hold volume down + power key together at the same time]
- Connect the device with pc via USB cable. [Make sure device is already into fastboot mode]
- Mi a1 bootloader will start to install usb drivers automatically. Wait to finish driver installation process.
- Extract the downloaded “Mi a1 frp bypass tool” zip file. [Desktop only]
- Open downloaded “Mi A1 frp bypass tool” and run Remove FRP Lock Xiaomi Mi A1 Model MD12.bat file as administrator.
- Now hit enter key with every new command.
- End of the process, your device will reboot automatically. If not, reboot it manually.
- All done!!!
- How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac [Easy Guide]
- How to Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP and Root Honor 8 Pro
- How to Root OnePlus 5 Using TWRP recovery
Method 2 – Bypass Xiaomi M1 A1 FRP Lock Using ADB Commands
Without any doubt above method helps you to unlock frp lock on Mi a1 without any tool box. Otherwise, you may do it by applying all necessary adb commands manually. If you want to try it manually, follow the below steps one by one.
- Download and install “minimal adb & fastboot tool” on pc.
- Open minimal adb & fastboot tool folder location. [C drive > adb folder]
- Click anywhere, press & hold shift key + right click and select “open command window here” or “Open PowerShell window here” option.
- Boot device into fastboot mode manually. [Power off>> press & hold volume down key + power key together at the same time until you see bunny logo]
- Plug fastboot device with pc via USB cable.
- Wait to install usb drivers automatically.
- Type below command to check attached fastboot device.
If you are able to see serial number that means device is connect with pc properly into fastboot mode.
Now you are ready to apply all adb commands to bypass Mi A1 Google account verification or frp lock.
- Again type the below commands one by one and finish Mi a1 frp bypass procedure.
fastboot oem unlock fastboot erase config fastboot oem lock fastboot reboot
Just apply all the above adb commands one by one. End of the process “fastboot reboot” command will reboot the device automatically.
Remember, after bypass frp lock on Mi A1 device may take some time for the first boot so, don’t worry if it takes a while, this is to be expected.
Unplug the device and setup it again without Google account verification or without Mi A1 frp lock. No need to put Google account credentials to verify Google account on Mi a1 android One Smartphone.
Hope this post was helpful to you and thanks for reading the post. If you have any queries regarding anything mentioned in this post please comment below.