Best Phone Root Tool. Rooting is a process that allows you to attain root access to the Android operating system code (the equivalent term for Apple devices id jailbreaking). It gives you privileges to modify the software code on the device or install other software that the manufacturer wouldn’t normally allow you to.
There are many reasons for everyone for rooting his/her phone. Rooting gives you administrative privileges so that you can modify your entire system code that the manufacturer won’t normally allow you to. Every phone will be manufacturer locked when we get in our hand. Some people will root their phone for development purposes while some may want to install custom ROMs other than the stock ROM pre-installed in phones. So below I’m showing the methods to get your phone rooted.
Main advantages of rooting
- Block the limitations of your Android device’s access. Enjoy the wonderful Android features that manufacturers probit.
- Custom ROMs completely change your Android skin. You can even install the latest version of Android before everyone else.
- Uninstall some useless apps that the manufacturers want to stay anytime. Make your Android more comfortable.
- One click to block all of the annoying ads in your downloaded apps. No more disturbing when you play games.
- Have an anterior enjoy of the new Android operating system, PhotoSphere, and other new features before they are released.
- Boost device performance by installing an app like one cleaner.
How to root
Firstly i need to answer the above heading. well, there are various methods available to root a phone. Each method may be different according to the device manufacturer. So here I’m sharing only the easy methods that are easy to understand for beginners.
Till date, KingoRoot app is the very best software to root your phone without any hassle. KingoRoot, both PC and APK version, offers the easiest and fastest Android rooting experience for almost all devices and has the highest success rate.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot on Windows offers the best and most efficient way to root almost any Android device in one click.
KingoRoot on Android
KingoRoot APK offers every user the fastest and most convenient Android rooting experience. It saves you the trouble of connecting to PC. Just a few steps can get you a rooted Android device in minutes.
- Install then Launch the software ‘KingoRoot‘
- Enable ‘USB Debugging‘ on your phone through developer tools. developer tools usually hidden in new phones so first you have to turn on development tools by going to: Settings > About Phone > Tap 7 times on Build Number
- Then, connect your phone to PC/Laptop via usb and wait till KingoRoot recogonizes your phone
- Now, KingoRoot will start download the usb drivers for your phones
- Wait until it finishes and click on Root to root your phone.
For Android APK file
To intall third party files in android phones you have to change permission in android settings by checking the Unknown Sources options in settings.
- Click “Settings” and check “Unknown Sources” in “Security” section;
- Now, Install the downloaded APK file
- Launch KingoRoot App
- Tap on Root my phone.
- Hurray 🙂 your phone must be rooted, if any error occured please comment below describing the error.
KingoRoot is not the only app for rooting your android phone, their are other alternatives also. See the best alternatives for KingoRoot for rooting your android phone.
iRoot is another popular software for rooting your device. Try iRoot app if KingoRoot fails to root your phone. iRoot is the best One Click Android Root Software for Free. Refresh Your Device After Rooting with iRoot Software/APK. iRoot software solution developed in it can quickly and safely root your devices, without risking turning your device into a useless brick. iRoot’s continuous updates and improvements of root scripts ensure the success of your Android devices rooting rate, which makes iRoot powerful.
After the full preparation, you are able to root the Android devices in 3 handy steps:
Install and launch iRoot -> Enable USB Debugging -> Begin “Root”.
- Same or Similar to KingoRoot App that described above. ↑
- How to use Qcom Phone Download Tool
- How to Flash Stock ROM using Qualfast
- How to use SN Write Tool [GUIDE]
TowelRoot by Geohot is probably the best app for rooting a phone. I placed this 3rd because towelroot is just a small apk file with great feature. KingoRoot and iRoot offers windows software plus android app, besides kingoroot is the popular software that have worldwide users.
- How to Install Firmware on Sony Xperia Phones
- How to Unlock Bootloader of LG G6 H870
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Honor 8
Framaroot is a free android app which can root almost every device in one click without any need of PC/Computer. Framaroot has its own complex exploits which vary from device to device according to its chipset model and android version. In newer versions of Framaroot, you can unroot your Android phone in one click too. Framaroot can root many devices without a computer, you can check those devices name in framaroot supported devices list. So, let’s move on to framaroot apk download
How to install FramaRoot apk to your phone
- Tap on Framaroot apk from File Manager of your android phone from Downloads folder.
- Now, tap on Install button and install Framaroot apk, After some seconds, it will show App Installation Completed message.
So, it was all about how to install Framaroot in android phone. Once you have followed above steps, you can see Framaroot app icon in app drawer of your android phone.
How to Root Android Phone Using Framaroot:
- First of all, Open Framaroot app
- Now, there are two possibilities that it will show ‘available exploit‘ which can root your android phone or it will show an error that ‘Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit‘ included in Framaroot. (If you are getting this error then Framaroot will not work on your android device).
If you are not getting above error, chances are that Framaroot will root your android device. You must be getting three options now which I am explaining in details below.
- Install SuperSU
- Execute Script
Other Popular Stories
- Redmi Note 4 Flashing Rom Guide [Stock Rom]
- Redmi Note 4 Stock Rom Download [official]
- Redmi 4 Prime Full Phone Specifications
Tags – Phone Rooting Tools, Phone Root Tool Download, Phone Rooting Tool Android, Android Phone Root Tool, Phone Rooting Tool 2017, Best Phone Rooting Tools, Top Phone Rooting Tools, How to root your phone, Rooting Your Phone, How Rooting