TikTok, the largest social media platform for videos is growing day to day with a large database of videos created every day. As thousands of videos were uploaded each day the chance for spamming also increase. It is not possible to review all the videos before the upload. When things go beyond control the government from different countries taken a move to ban the TikTok from accessing their citizens. Although the TIKTok authorities have agreed for immediate actions against the spam videos, freezing Government action.
However, no one is safe from some kind of backlash, not even the Company. To get rid of this kind of cheap shots, we should choose the right action. The right way to get rid of this shit is to block them from accessing your profile. This article will teach you how to Block Someone on TikTok from your TikTok profile.
How to block someone on TikTok
2. Tap me located on the right-bottom of your home screen.
4. Select the
Follower from the list you want to
5. Tap the three horizontal dots on his profile, in the top-right corner.
How to Unblock Someone on Tik Tok
Similarly, if you have decided to unblock your friend it is quite simpler and similar to blocking a person on TikTok. The steps are given below.
2. Tap Discover (located on the bottom of the main homepage).
3. In the search box, type the name of the user you wish to unblock. Once you find it click on their profile.
4. Tap the three horizontal dots (top-right corner of your screen).
A popup message confirming unblock will appear on your screen. This will enable you to view their videos and content and interact with them once again.
- Download Lenovo USB Drivers for All Devices
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver
- Uniscope U580 USB Driver Download
- Download Uniscope USB Driver [all models]
- Uniscope S6300 Plus USB Driver Download