eMMC DL Tool is a small application that allows you to Flash or Writes Stock Firmware on Qualcomm Devices (including smartphones and tablets). Here, on this page, we have managed to share the eMMC Download Tool that works on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10.
- How to Enable USB Debugging & Unknown Sources Options in Your Phone
- Disable Driver Signature Verification In Windows 8, 8.1 & 10 for Installing Drivers
- [FIX] Jiofi 3 Red Color Blinking Problem Reset
Features of eMMC DL Tool
eMMC DL Tool allows you to flash stock firmware on the devices running on Qualcomm Chipsets. Simply Launch the Tool and Load the Firmware Folder, then after choosing the Port (where your device is attached to the computer) and Click on the DL Button to Start the Flashing Process.
Switch to DL Mode
This feature allows you to choose modes of connection between the device and the computer. For example, if your device is Dead or it is working normally then this feature will allow you to choose between them.
This feature allows you to setup the Port Number (where your device is attached to the computer). For example, if you know the exact port ID on your computer where you have attached the device then you can setup it using this feature.
- Ways to Fix a Bricked or Dead Android Device [Guide]
- 4 things You Must Backup Before Rooting or Unlocking Bootloader
- How to Root Redmi Note 4 With TWRP Recovery
Download eMMC DL Tool
File Name: eMMC_DL_Tool_for_customer_ENG_V5.2.0R.zip
Alternative Name: eMMC DL Tool for customer ENG V5.2.0R
File Size: 12.9 MB
- Works for Qualcomm Chipset Only: The Above tool only works to flash stock firmware on devices having Qualcomm Chipsets. It will not work for any other Chipsets.
- How to Use eMMC DL Tool: If you want to learn How-to use this tool to flash firmware on any Qualcomm device then head over to How to use eMMC DL Tool Page.
- Backup before using: If you are going to use the above tool then take a backup of your important data from the device, as after flashing the firmware using the eMMC Tool everything will be deleted.
- Credits: eMMC DL Tool is created and distributed by Foneric, Inc. So, Full credits goes to them for sharing the application for free.