Ater long awaited, Meizu released the Stable Version of Flyme 6 OS for their devices Meizu M3s, M2 Note, PRO6, and MX5. Previously the company released several beta versions of this version and now the stable version goes live. The new Flyme 6 OS includes a lot of new features, bug fixes, design changes, performance improvements, and optimizations.
Also read :-
Meizu releases the Stable build of Flyme OS 6 (Flyme 18.104.22.168G). Currently, Meizu M3s, M2 Note, PRO6, and MX5 are supported and soon t will be available for devices. The Flyme 6 Stable update is still based on Android Marshmallow and there is no news when the Nougat update released.
This stable version of Flyme OS 6 brings many new features and bug fixes. You can check the complete changelogs from Here. The Meizu Flyme 22.214.171.124G OS update is available as an OTA and will be available for all soon. Here we are sharing the direct link for the Flyme OS 126.96.36.199G OTA zip file. The update may wipe SD Card data, so it is advisable to take a backup before you update your device. Download Flyme 6 OS for Meizu M3s, M2 Note, PRO6, and MX5 from below.
- Download the correct rom for your device only.
- Follow the steps correctly, we are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged.
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 Firmware Download [Stock]
- Samsung Galaxy A5 Firmware (2017) Download [SM-A520F]
- Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) Firmware Download [Stock Official]
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Firmware Download [SM-G532F]
Download Flyme 6 Stable Version for Meizu Devices
Flyme OS 188.8.131.52G for Meizu M3s – Download
Flyme 6 Stable version for Meizu M2 Note (184.108.40.206G) – Download
Flyme 220.127.116.11G for Meizu MX5 – Download
Flyme 6 Stable version for Meizu Pro 6 (18.104.22.168G) – Download
How to Install Flyme 6 Stable version on Meizu phone
- First Download Flyme 6.1.0.oG beta OTA zip for your device from above.
- Now copy the update.zip file to your phone’s memory.
- Turn off your mobile phone and then Press and hold the Volume+ button and then press the power button till the mobile phone vibrates.
- Now the system will enter into the upgrade screen.
- Select System upgrade and tap on the Start button.
- Wait until the flashing is complete.
You have completed installing Flyme 6 Stable Version for Meizu Devices. If you have any queries comment below.