Download GNQC Download Tool: Are you using a Qualcomm based smartphone or tablet? If yes are you looking for an easy way to flash firmware file on your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download GNQC Download tool, launch it on your computer and use this flash tool to install stock or custom ROM firmware file on your device. GNQC DownLoad Tool is a small utility that allows you to flash stock firmware (flash file) on Qualcomm Based Devices only.
Here, on this page we have managed to share all version of GNQC DownLoad Tool including the latest and oldest.
- Download and Install LG K7 Firmware 2017
- Download and Install LG K8 Firmware 2017
- Download and Install LG K10 (2017) Firmware
Features of GNQC Download Tool
Flash Stock Firmware
It allows you to flash stock firmware on Qualcomm Devices. Simply, install the Qualcomm usb driver on the computer, and launch the GNQC Tool. Once GNQC Tool is launch, you need to add the Firmware file through the BP and AP buttons.
After that select the name path and connect the device to the computer (make sure it is power off), once your device is detected by the computer flashing will start automatically.
Multiple Name Path
There are multiple path name available in the tool that is CBL8601A, CBW8600A, GBL8906A, GBW870A, GBW8901A, WBW8602, WBW870 and WBW8901. GNQC allows you to choose multiple Name Path to make it more compatible with the device.
Read Log Files Easily
Whenever you are trying to flash any firmware on Qualcomm Device using the GNQC Tool, it automatically creates a log file “APLogFile” in the tool folder. This log file helps you to see the errors in the GNQC Tool, so that you can make chances easily.
DownLoad GNQC DownLoad Tool
- Compatibility: GNQC DownLoad Tool is only available for Windows Computer. It supports Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10.
- How to use GNQC DownLoad Tool: If you want to learn how to use GNQC Tool then head over to the How to use GNQC Tool Page for detailed information.
- Qualcomm USB Driver: We have shared the original Qualcomm USB Driver with the tool. You can find the driver after extracting the tool on your computer.
- Credits: GNQC DownLoad Tool is created by Qualcomm Corporation. So, full credits goes to them for the tool.