Download Huawei P10 B159 Nougat Update for Vodafone variant (Europe). This update improves your phone’s system security with Google security patches and based on Android 7.0 with company’s EMUI 5.0. Download Huawei P10 B159 Nougat Update from below.
Also read :-
- Unkilled 0.8.1 Apk Mod + Data (Unlimited Ammo)
- Minecraft 1.0.5 APK Mod – Pocket Edition Download
- Nitro Nation APK 5.2 Mod Free Download
Huawei P10 is a flagship device from Huawei. The phone features a 5.10-inch FHD display with a resolution of with 1080 x 1920 pixels. The Huawei P10 powered by a 1.7GHz octa-core Kirin 960 processor with 4GB of RAM. Follow the below steps to Download Huawei P10 B159 Nougat Update.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei P10
- Model – VTR-L09
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – VTR-L09C02B159
- Carrier: Vodafone
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- What’s New – Changelogs
- Sony Xperia X Performance Firmware F8131
- Sony Xperia X Firmware F5122
- Download and Install LG K10 Firmware (2017)
- Download and Install LG K20 Plus Firmware
- Download and Install Firmware on LG G6
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei P10 Europe Vodafone Variant. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Huawei P10 B159 Nougat Update File
1) Nougat update for Vodafone Huawei P10 VTR-L09C02B159
How to Install B159 Nougat Update on Huawei P10 –
Dload method is not tested and not recommended for now but we will provide you the Huawei P10 Nougat dload file as soon as its available. If you are a stock user then you can try updating via Firmware Finder. Rooted users follow below steps.
1) Requirements for this method.
- You need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei P10 first, Skip it if you already had it unlocked.
- Download HWOTA_VTR.zip file.
2) First download the HWOTA_VTR.zip from above and extract it on your PC or your device SD Card.
3) Now download all three update, data, and public files (make sure you rename the files as mentioned above) and copy them either in the external SDCard inside HWOTA folder or in the PC in the C:\HWOTA\update folder.
4) Run the update.bat file as an administrator, It will ask you if you copied the files. Press any key to continue.
5) Now connect your device and Reboot into Bootloader mode using “Volume Down + Power” or just use “adb reboot bootloader” then press any key.
6) The above step will install TWRP on your device.
7) Now Disconnect USB Cable and turn off your device and use “Volume Up + Power” to enter TWRP.
8) Once you’re in TWRP mode, plug in the USB cable again and press the Enter key on your computer.
9) If your files are saved in the HWOTA folder on the SD card, type 1 and press ENTER and if files are saved in the HWOTA / Update folder on your PC, type 2 and press ENTER.
10) It’ll ask you the update type, again type 1 and press the Enter button twice.
11) Done! Above step will start the installation of files on your device
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei P10 and download and install a custom recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Huawei P10 B159 Nougat files from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device moves to the next step.
6) Now flash the update_full_VTR-L09_vodafone_default.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
7) wait until the process finish.
8) Done! Reboot your device and enjoy.
Download Huawei P10 B159 Nougat Update for Vodafone Europe and share it with your friends. If you have any questions comment below. Stay connected with us via Facebook & Twitter to read more such helpful posts.