- M700N (Europe, Single SIM);
- M700A (Europe, Dual SIM);
- M700DSK (Asia);
- M700AN (Kazakhstan)
Download and Install LG Q6 Firmware (M700A, M700DSK, M700AN). LG Q6 smartphone was launched in July 2017. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels at a PPI of 442 pixels per inch. The LG Q6 runs Android 7.1.1 and is powered by a 3000mAh non removable battery. It measures 142.50 x 69.30 x 8.10 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 149.00 grams.
Flashing stock firmware’s or custom rom’s to lg phones is a little bit confusing, but we will provide each and every steps for installing firmware to your lg phones. All you need is your phone’s firmware file (.KDZ or TOT file) and the popular FlashTool. From here you can Install LG Q6 Firmware.
If you want to try other custom rom‘s in your device you can download the available roms or recoveries for your LG Q6 Firmware and flash it using guides provided in this website. Inorder to install any roms other than stock you have to root your phone and then need to flash custom recoveries like CWM (clock work mode) or TWRP on your phone.
Download and Install LG Q6 Firmware M700A, M700DSK, M700AN
Note: If you find any new stock roms that you want added to this list please comment below or contact me.
Download links provided below are from third party websites and please note that techbiriyani.com is not hosted any roms in our website, if any of the below links is dead pls inform me.
Install LG Q6 Firmware [M700A, M700DSK, M700AN]
From below, you can download the latest firmware for your phone. Please make sure that you are downloading the correct build for your phone. You can either seek help from us or from google.
Check your device model number from Settings > About device, then download the specific rom for your device.
Android 7.0 Nougat for LG Q6 Firmware [M700AN]
Android Version – 7.0 | Region – Europe | Career – Vodafone | Size – 2.59 G
- Download_Android_7.0_firmware_M700N_00_OPEN_EU.kdz files [lg-firmwares]
M700A (v10f – Dual)
Android 7.0 Nougat for LG Q6 Firmware [M700A]
Android Version – 7.0 | Region – United Arab Emirates | Middle East | Size – 2.20 G
Android 7.0 Nougat for LG Q6 Firmware [M700DSK]
Android Version – 7.0 | Region – Asia | Australia | Size – 2.3 G
- Download_Android_7.0_firmware_M700DSK_DS_OP.kdz files [lg-firmwares]
How to Install Firmware file (.kdz)
Using LG Flashtool
- Unpack RAR, and Install both LG Flash Tool & LG Mobile Drivers
- Take megalock.dll (From Here) and drop it in the flash tool directory [C:\LG\LGFlashTool] overwriting the file inside.
- Launch the program [First Time It Makes You Select A Mode Pick The Third] and click manually select dll.
- Select the dll included.
- Select the .kdz or .tot file included.
- At the bottom click Board DL, then click ok.
- Turn phone all the way off. Plug usb cord into phone, then into computer as soon as you plug it in press Volume Up.
- Go to device manager [PC Application] and under com ports select the new lg device and double click.
- Click the tab Port Settings, click advanced. Click COM Port and set port to 41. If already in use say ok anyway.
- In lg flash tool click the arrow in the top left corner to run md5 check.
- It will finish and say ready. Hold the power button till black screen then hold Volume Up.
- After a few seconds it will start flashing the device.
- When booting into Mini OS you’ll notice it is a menu. All you have to do is hold power and click Normal Boot then OK.
Using LG UP Tool
Make sure to download .kdz firmware file and installed the necessary files mentioned such as LG Drivers & LG UPtool.
Install the LGUP .msi file on your computer.
Turn your phone off and then press and hold the Volume UP key.
While holding Volume Up key connect your phone to PC using a USB Cable.
Release the Volume UP key as soon as the phone goes into Download Mode.
Open LG UP software on your PC that you just installed and select Upgrade
Select your KDZ firmware file.
When it is loaded, click the start button and wait for the installation to complete.
Your phone will reboot automatically once the installation completes.[divider]
Using SP Flashtool [Smart Phone Flashtool – Mediatek Only][alert-note]
[*] How to Use: If you wish you can learn to use SP Flash Tool by following the step-by-step Guidelines on How to Use SP Flash Tool.
[*] Download Android CDC Driver: SP Flash Tool is best compatible with Android CDC Driver. If you want to use SP Flash Tool correctly then Download and Install Android CDC Driver on your Windows Computer.
[*] Download Android VCOM Driver: If Android CDC Driver didnt work for you then try Android VCOM Driver which also supports all the Mediatek Devices.
[*] Download Android Stock Firmware: You need a Mediatek device to flash rom using SP Flashtool.
Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool) Features
Flash Stock Rom:
It allows you to flash scatter based firmware on android device (MTK based). It also allows you to downgrade or upgrade your device firmware in few clicks.
It allows you to flash custom recovery to your MTK based device. Simply, add the scatter file in the SP Flash tool and locate the recovery.img image and flash it.
It allows users to check and verify the RAM on external memory and the NAND Flash on the device.
It allows users to read and write the parameter on device devices. For Example, users can easily read and write functions data for One time programming (OTP) area.
Format Device / Hard Reset:
It allows users to format Android Smartphone running on the MediaTek Chipset. Simply load the Scatter file and connect your smartphone to the computer and press on Format button.[divider]
Using Flashtool 2014
Download and setup LG Driver : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347802528
+ Download LG Flash Tool 2014 tool and extract : http://www.mediafire.com/download/fw…_Tool_2014.zip
+ Enter to Download Mode and plug USB into your PC
+ WARNING : Remember copy KDZ file into LG Flash Tool 2014 folder
+ Run LGFlashTool2014.exe and do as following pictures :
Normal Flash: Flash ROM without losing any data. Only use this when you need to fix system error. Beware of boot loop when flashing ROM that differ from current ROM on your phone or MOD ROM.
CSE Flash: Choose this option when you need a fresh format. All data will be gone. It’s suitable for upgrading or downgrading ROM or simply use this when you need to back to Stock.
NB : First boot may take a while so be patient and let it boot.
You have just installed stock firmware! Now disconnect your LG device and power on the handset.
It will take some time for the first boot so, don’t worry if it takes a while, this is to be expected.
You can use the firmware for variety of purposes, which includes:
- Fix your LG Q6 firmware if it’s giving you force closes errors and restarts randomly.
- Unbrick your LG Q6 Firmware if it’s bootlooping and stuck at logo when restarting.
- Go Back to Stock on yourLG Q6 — helps when looking to sell the device, or fix installing OTA updates if broken.
- Restore LG Q6 to factory state i.e original state when you bought.
- Upgrade your LG Q6 Firmware to newer Android version.
- Downgrade your LG Q6 to lower build no. at same Android version.
- Unroot your LG Q6.
- Remove custom recovery like TWRP and CWM, if installed.
To perform any of the above, simply install the firmware meant for your device, as per its model no. in Settings > About device.
Need help? Let us know if you need any help regarding this via comments below.
Other Popular Rom’s
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact Stock ROM D5803, D5833
- Sony Xperia C3 Stock ROM D2533
- Sony Xperia C3 Dual Stock ROM D2502
Tags – LG Q6 Firmware, LG Q6 Stock Rom Download, LG Q6 USB Drivers, LG Q6 Flashtool, LG Q6 Custom ROM,LG Q6 Nougat, LG Q6 Custom Recoveries, LG Q6 CWM Recovery, LG Q6 TWRP Recovery.