Download iROOT: iRoot is the latest android root tool released by Magyun team, the developers of the vroot one-click-rooting tool. This is a more powerful Android rooting tool with working at the highest success rate among all the rooting tools. Beat limitations and confines to access all around the Android system, flash Custom ROM and Kernels, Remove unnecessary advertisements, Install a myriad of third-party apps plus boost device performances are the key features of iroot-download. There are over 327,621,318 successfully rooted devices have activated at the present day society. iRoot download links are available below (direct links ).
Features of iROOT
1 Click Root:
It allows you to root your android smartphone and tablet in one click only. Simply Launch the iRoot Application and Connect the Device to the Computer and Click on Root Button to root your device.
Require Internet Connection:
iRoot for Mobile requires an active internet connection to root your Android Device. If in case you don’t have an active connection, then iRoot may not work for you.
Recovery Mode Root
If in case iRoot find your device is hard to root from the Normal Mode, then it automatically reboots your device and tries to root it from the recovery mode.
iRoot also shows your device information, including Brand, Model, Android Version, Resolution, IMEI, System Storage, RAM, and Internal Storage. You can see the Device Info Option when you Tap on the Menu Icon > Tap to Open.
Download iROOT for Windows
- Download iROOT_171024 | Size – 36.5 MB
Download iROOT for Android APK
iRoot Android Rooting Tutorial
- Take a complete backup of all the personal files and folders.
- Download iRoot APK 3.2.4 version on your Windows PC.
- Enable USB debugging and connect your smart device to the computer.
- Make the connection between the PC and smartphone or tablet with USB cable.
- Then the software will detect the networked smartphone else table PC automatically.
- Click “Root” button to begin the iRoot android root.
- iRoot APK will take a moment and will notify at the end of the manner.