Download Qualfast Tool: a tool for flashing the stock firmware for mobiles with Qualcomm chipset. Qualfast is a small application that allows you to flash stock firmware on any Qualcomm Device (smartphone and tablets). Here, on this page, we have managed to share the new version of Qualfast Tool that supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10. Download Qualfast Tool from below.
- Download XperiFirm Firmware Tool [All Versions]
- How to solve the Blank page issue when trying to download LG ROM’s
- What Is Samsung Combination Files
- Repair Phone IMEI using PC and TWRP Recovery [Solved]
- Download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool (all versions)
Features of Qualfast Tool
Very Simple Interface
Qualfast comes with a very simple user interface. Unlike other Qualcomm flashing tools, it comes with very few options only. You can add the firmware using the SEL PATH button and begin the Flashing click on OK, or Stop or Cancel using the specific buttons.
Easy to Use
Using Qualfast Tool is Quite easy. Simply Click on SEL PATH Button to Locate the Firmware Folder on your computer and Click on OK Button to Begin the Flashing.
Supports Only Qualcomm Devices
It allows you to flash stock firmware on any Qualcomm Smartphone and Tablets. If your device is running chipset other than Qualcomm Chipset then it may not work for you.
Download Qualfast Tool
Qualfast_v1.0.2 – latest
How to Use: If you want to learn how to use Qualfast to Flash Stock Firmware on your Qualcomm Device then head over to How to use Qualfast Application Page.
- Compatibility: Qualfast is compatible with Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (x86 or x64 bit).
- Caution: Take a backup of your important data before using the Qualfast Tool, as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware with Qualfast Tool.
- Alternative Tools: We have also shared other tools that also allows you to flash stock firmware on Qualcomm Devices including Qcom Phone Download Tool, GNQC Download Tool, and eMMC DL Tool.
- Author: Qualfast is re-designed and developed by AndroidMTK Team.