For normal Android users, they may won’t see or use this option in their lifetime. Why? because only developers have the use of this option. So, you are here means you are a developer or and Android enthusiast right? Okay, whatever it may be let’s look into the matter.
Back in Android 4.2, Google hid Developer Options. Since most “normal” users don’t need to access the feature. If you need to enable a developer setting, like USB Debugging, you can access the Developer Options menu by digging into the About Phone section of the Settings menu.
- How to Unlock Bootloader of LG G6 H870
- How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Phones [Guide]
- Unlock Mi Phone using Mi Flash Unlock Tool
- Moto G5 Plus Full Phone Specifications, Reviews, Price
- LG G6 Full Phone Specification, Price & Reviews
How to Enable Developer Options
Open > “Settings” > “About Phone” > “Build Number“
Tap ‘Build Number‘ 7 times until you see a message ‘You are now a developer’
Now, go back to previous screen (settings)
You can see “Developer Options” right before ‘About Phone‘ option
Tap on “Developer Options“
From here you can set or adjust a bunch of options that needed for you.
You are a Developer Now 🙂
Some important options are :-
- USB Debugging
- OEM Unlocking
- Speed up or disable animations
- Enable 2D hardware acceleration to run apps faster
Also read :-
- How to enable USB Debugging & Unknown Sources
- Disable Driver Signature Verification In Windows 8, 8.1 & 10 for Installing Drivers
- [FIX] Jiofi 3 Red Color Blinking Problem Reset
You can disable USB debugging and other developer options when you don’t need them, slide the switch at the top of the screen.
Developer Options are power settings for developers, but that doesn’t mean non-developer users can’t benefit from them as well. USB debugging is required for things like ADB, which in turn is used for rooting devices. Once your device is rooted, the possibilities are endless.
Tags – Enable Developer Options, Enable Developer Options in Android Phones, Enable Developer Options in Android devices, How to Enable Developer Options in Android