If you just start to learn about flashing Samsung device or when trying to reset your phone, you might be confused about the terms like recovery mode, download mode. Okay, so this post is going to explain you what they are exactly and how to do it. How to Enter Recovery Mode and Download Mode in Samsung Phones
You may also like : OnePlus 5 Stock Wallpaper Download [Stock + Full HD]
Recovery is an independent, lightweight runtime environment that’s included on a separate partition from the main Android OS on all Android devices. By entering recovery mode, you can factory reset the device, delete the cache partition, or apply software updates. If your Samsung phone comes across some serious problems, such as having a virus, software being corrupted, the screen being frozen, recovery mode can help to fix these problems. You can find how to Enter Recovery Mode and Download Mode below
- Download and Install LG K7 Firmware 2017
- Download and Install LG K8 Firmware 2017
- Download and Install LG K10 (2017) Firmware
Download mode, also known as Odin mode, is a mode that is more often seen in Samsung devices. After entering to download mode, users will able to flash firmwares, kernels or custom rom’s with the help of a tool called ‘Odin’. Odin is the official tool for flashing rom’s and kernal’s to samsung phone and hence you reset your to factory state.
How to enter Recovery Mode / Download Mode
To enter recovery mode, following these steps:
- Power off your Samsung phone.
- Press and hold “Volume UP + Power + Home” button at the same time, and as soon as the phone reboot, release all three buttons and wait to enter the recovery mode.
- You can then choose different options offered in recovery mode by clicking Volume Up/Down button or verify your choice by clicking Power button.
To enter download mode, following these steps:
- Power off your Samsung phone, press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power keys at the same time.
- Release all three buttons when Samsung phone reboot and you see a warning sign.
- Press Volume Up to enter the main screen of Recovery mode.