- Your phone or tablet should have atleast 20-30% of battery to perform the flashing process.
- MicroSD card
- Huawei P8 Lite Firmware [ALE-L21]
- Huawei Honor Bee Firmware
- Huawei Honor 7 Firmware [All Variants]
- Huawei G8 Firmware – [GX8 – RIO-L01]
- Huawei Y6 Firmware [All Variants]
- Huawei Honor 7i Firmware [ATH-AL00]
Flash Stock firmware on Huawei Smartphone (Card Update)
Step 1: Create a folder named ‘dload‘ on your MicroSD card.
Step 2: Download and extract the smartphone firmware for your device. After
Step 3: Now copy the update.app and copy it to the ‘dload‘ folder on your MicroSD card.
Step 4: Now power off your phone.
Step 5: Now, Press Volume UP, Volume Down and Power Button at the same time for 5-8 seconds until the update process started automatically.
Step 6: It will take upto 5-10 minutes for update to complete.
Step 7: Once the update process complete the phone will reboot automatically and ready to use.
- Huawei Mate 8 Firmware [NXT-L29]
- Huawei Mate S Firmware [CRR-L09]
- Huawei P8 Max Firmware [DAV-701/702/703]