Download and Install Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime Firmware SM-J106F, J106B, and J106H models. Android phones are highly customizable by all it’s features because it’s an open source project developed by Google. Unlike iPhones and other os phones, developers can do a lot with their android phones. One of the main thing in android is that we can test or flash different stock ROMs or custom ROM in different manufacturer phones, and flashing ROM is pretty easy too in android. Install Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime Firmware.
Also read: Sony Xperia L2 Firmware [H4331]
We use a tool called ‘Odin’ for flashing firmware to Samsung Galaxy devices. The Odin tool was officially developed by Samsung Labs and now it’s available to every developer and we can also use this tool for officially flashing Samsung ROM. Download Galaxy J1 Mini Prime firmware from below and flash using Odin. Install Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime Firmware below.
Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime hit markets on 2016 December. The phone measures at 121.6 x 63.1 x 10.8 mm with a 4.00″ inch display with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels and 233 PPI density. The phone is powered by Spreadtrum SC9830 Quad, Quad-core 1.5 GHz with Mali-400MP2 graphics chipset. The total memory available in this phone is 1 GB ram with 8 GB internal memory and is expandable up to 256 GB. This phone featuring a 5 Megapixel rear camera and a VGA camera for taking selfies. Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime packs a 1500mAh battery and weights approx. 126 g.
Note: If you find any new stock firmware that you want to be added to this list please comment below or contact me.
- Samsung Galaxy Note FE Firmware N935F
- Samsung Galaxy J7 V Firmware
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Firmware N950
- Samsung Galaxy C7 2017 Firmware C710F
- Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 Firmware A530F
Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime Firmware
From below, you can download the stock firmware for your device. Please make sure that you are downloading the correct build for your phone. You can either seek help from us or google.
Android 6.0.1 – J106BDSU0AQK1_J106BOLE0AQK1_XID.zip
Android 6.0.1 – SLK-J106HDDS0AQL2-20180109090620.zip
How to Flash Firmware on Samsung Devices
- Download and extract/unzip the firmware file
- Download and extract Odin v3.13.1 ZIP file
- Open Odin v3.13.1 software
- Reboot the device in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down)
- Connect device and wait for “ID: COM” to turn blue in Odin
- Add the downloaded firmware file to AP/DPA
- Make sure “Re-Partition” is NOT ticked
- Click the “Start” button to begin the installation process
- For detailed instructions and troubleshooting, click here