Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro Google Camera Port are now available for download. Learn how to download and install Google Camera for Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro. The happy news is no root is needed.
- How to install APK files on Android Oreo
- How to unlock the bootloader of OnePlus 6
- How to root Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- How To Root Lenovo A680
Day to day several awesome updates are coming to the Android operating system moreover an ecosystem. We have seen big changes from looks and feels but nothing is stopping here. Many new features have come to Android in recent years.
Unlike other manufacturers, Google makes software with advanced features for delivering stunning pictures. The pictures taken on a Pixel device is far above than photos taken with any other devices offering triple cameras. Google Camera is an awesomely coded tool by Google. Now, since the Google Camera Magic lies in the software, they can be ported to other Android devices too which meets the minimum requirements. As you intended yes, the Redmi K20 Pro comes with some amazing pair of cameras. But with Google Camera , they can click even better pictures!
Google Camera Port for Redmi K20 Pro / K20
[su_note note_color=”#ffffdc” text_color=”#000000″ radius=”5″]Please note that the Google Camera APK and the installation procedure are all the same for both Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro.[/su_note]
Currently Google Camera Port is available for many devices out there. Our beloved developers are working tirelessly to bring the best possible Google Camera experience to all Android devices. Also, a lot of devices were waiting for the port to get released. I should say this must be a Luck, that Redmi K20 and K20 Pro received Google Camera Port considering other Flagship devices who didn’t receive the port.
- Download Official TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery for OnePlus 5
- Honor 5c B320 Nougat Update [India] [NEM-L22]
- Sony Xperia XA Ultra 7.0 Nougat Update Rolls Out
- 4 things You Must Backup Before Rooting or Unlocking Bootloader
- Download Huawei P9 Lite B370 Nougat Update [UK EE]
[su_note note_color=”#f0f7ed” text_color=”#000000″ radius=”5″]
Download Redmi K20/Pro Google Camera Port
- Redmi-K20-Pro-Google-Camera-Port.apk | 96.3 MB
How to Install Google Camera Port on K20/Pro
- Download the APK file from the downloads section above.
- Transfer the downloaded APK file to your device.
- Open a file explorer of your choice and navigate to the folder where you have copied the GCam APK for Redmi K20 Pro.
- Simply tap on it and install the app like any other application.
Now, you are ready to experience sharp pictures with your Redmi K20 and K20 Pro.
This is one of the very easy methods for installing Google Camera Port on your Redmi K20 Pro smartphone. We are sure that you will find better photos with your Google Camera than the native camera app on your Redmi K20 Pro.
If you have any queries or having a hard time configuring it let me know via comments below. Also, don’t hesitate to share your comments if you successfully experienced Google Camera Magic on your Redmi K20 Pro.