Root Motorola Moto E Android Smartphone : Motorola Moto E is a budget android phone which comes with 4.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display powered by 1.2 GHz Dual-core processor along with 1 GB RAM and the device runs on Android V 5.1 (Lollipop) operating system. If you want you can root your Moto E smartphone using the guide provided below. I have managed to share a detailed tutorial to root Motorola Moto E smartphone here.
You can be able to root Motorola Moto E smartphone by using the following rooting tutorial given here and get the ability to install custom ROM firmware’s, custom recoveries, remove pre-installed system applications and do a lot more things.
WARNING: Rooting your Motorola Moto E smartphone will void your device warranty, and you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think well about it before getting started with the rooting procedure.
1) First, take a complete backup of your personal data on your smartphone. This step is for safety purpose.
2) Then, make sure that your device has at least 50% to 60% of battery backup, as the rooting process is always a time-consuming one and if your device gets switched off in the middle of the rooting process due to lack of battery backup, it will get bricked.
3) Next, enable the USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone by following this path: Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in your device Settings, then enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
4) Now, Download Motorola Moto E USB driver and install it on your computer. By doing this, you will be able to connect your smartphone to the computer.
After finishing all these prerequisites, you can move forward to the rooting tutorial given below.
- Download Honor 8 B389 Nougat Update [Android 7.0 Europe]
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual Firmware E2312, E2333, E2363 (Dual)
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Firmware E2303, E2306, E2353
How To Root Motorola Moto E:
1) To get started, download kingoroot for windows and install it in your computer. Once the installation is completed, launch the application.
2) Next, connect your smartphone to the computer using the USB cable. If you haven’t installed the USB driver of your device in the computer properly, Kingo Root will automatically download the required USB drivers and install it.
But before that you need to turn on USB Debugging option on your phone. check how to turn on usb debugging on android phone. Kingoroot will display a small popup on your phone and check ‘Always allow from this computer‘ option and then continue.
NB : Please note that USB Debugging is ‘tuned on’ on your mobile to make sure proper communication is made.
After your phone has been successfully identified, kingoroot will start installing usb drivers needed for your phone.
3) Disconnect and Re-connect your phone to complete driver installation.
4) After the installation of USB driver, you will get the following message: Motorola Moto E Normal Mode. Root Status: No. Now, click on the “Root” button to begin the rooting process.
5) It will take one or two minutes for Kingo Root to finish the rooting process and once it is finished, you will get the message “Root Succeeded”.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Alcatel One Touch Snap LTE smartphone. For confirmation, install Root Checker app in your device and confirm your device’s root privileges. If root checker app returned similar screen from the below image then you have successfully rooted your phone.
So this is the complete guide for Root Alcatel One Touch Snap LTE Android Smartphone, if you have any queries or encountered any issues while following this rooting tutorial, do let me know via comments. Please like our facebook or twitter pages for more similar or future updates.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting tutorial, do let me know via comments.