SN Write tool is developed by Mediatek, with the help of SN Write tool, you can flash IMEI on MediaTek devices. These are the instructions to change or write IMEI on MediaTek devices using SN Write Tool on windows computer. Below we have managed to share a brief guide to flash IMEI of mediatek devices using SN Write Tool.
- How to flash firmware to LG Phones [GUIDE]
- Download Huawei P9 B351 Nougat Update [Vodafone][Europe]
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei P9
Requirements: The following tutorial will only work on MediaTek devices.
Change or Write IMEI using SN Write Tool
Step 1: Download and extract SN Write tool on your computer. After extracting you will be able to see the following files:
Step 2: Now, Open SN Writer.exe.
Step 3: Once SN Write Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
Step 4: Now, Click on the ComPort and select USB VCOM.
Step 5: Now, Click on Target Type and select Smart Phone (only if you want to write IMEI on Smartphone. If you want to write IMEI on FeaturePhone, then select FeaturePhone option).
Step 6: Now, click on System Config Button.
Step 7: Once System Config is launched, Select IMEI, BT Address and Wifi Address in Write Option.
Step 8: If you have Dual SIM device, then select Dual IMEI Option (if you have single SIM device then dont select any option).
Step 9: Now, Under the Database File Option, Add the “MD1_DB” and “AP_DB” (both files comes with the firmware of your device).
Step 10: Now, Click on Save Button.
Step 11: Now, Click on Start Button.
Step 12: Now, Under the Scan Data write the IMEI_1 and IMEI_2, Bluetooth Address, Wifi Address and click on OK button.
Step 13: Now, you can connect the phone through USB after switch off the phone and plug out the battery, and it will appear situation as follows:
Step 14: Once, IMEI writing is finished you will be able to see the Green Pass Message.
- With the help of SN Write tool, you can flash IMEI on MediaTek devices.
- Caution: Flashing IMEI other than the original is illegal, and may cause serious troubles to you. So, be aware what you are doing.
- This website doesnt force you to change the device IMEI. We only, guides you how it is done, so takes no responsibility what you did or will do with the IMEI codes on your device.
- Credits: SN Write Tool is created by MediaTek Inc. SO, full credits goes to them for the tool.