Download and install Huawei Ascend P7 Firmware and updates. You need Huawei P8 Official Firmware file in order to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei Device. You can download the latest firmware build from below.
Also read : How to Install Stock Firmware on Huawei Phones
You can download Huawei Ascend P7 [P7-L10] firmware by using the direct
Huawei Ascend P7 series released in 2014, May. The Huawei Ascend P7 comes with a 5.0-inches touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixel at a PPI of 441 pixels per inch. The P7 is powered by 1.8GHz Quad-core HiSilicon Kirin 910T processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone is available in 16GB that can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card. P7 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera sensor on the rear and an 8MP front shooter for selfies.
Huawei P7 Firmware Details
- Device : Huawei Ascend P7
- Model : P7-L10
- Codename : Sophia
- Build : P7-L10C900B853
- Android Version : v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI : 3.1
- Countries : Malaysia/Singapore/Indonesia/Philippines
- Status : Official Stable
Huawei P7 [P7-L10] Firmware Download
Android Version : Lollipop | Size : 1.23 GB
Android Version : Kitkat | Size : 1.03 GB
How to Install Honor Bee Firmware
- Download firmware package from
- Now confirm that the downloaded file name is [update.zip]. If not then do rename.
connectHonor Bee to PC and copy that file (update.zip) to ‘ dload‘ folder in micro-SD. [Create ‘ dload‘ folder if not exist].
- Disconnect safely after copying completes.
- Now in device settings. > Tap Update. > hit Menu. > choose ‘Local update’.
- Here select the already copied firmware ‘update.zip’ file and do confirm.
- Your phone will now reboot automatically.
- Wait for flashing process completion.