Download and install Huawei Honor 7i Firmware and updates. You need Honor 7i Firmware file in order to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei Device. If you are wondering where to download them? You are at the right place.
Huawei has officially released B111 firmware update for its Honor 7i (ATH-AL00) in China. This update brings several better improvements such as improved system performance, improved stability and battery life, enhanced fingerprint sensor accuracy, and better camera outputs.
- How to Install Node.js and NPM Package Manager
- How to Remove Shadow Below ActionBar or Toolbar
- Set Menu Overflow Icon to be White
Huawei Honor 7i was launched in August 2015, The phone CPU powered by Octa-core 4×1.7 GHz & 4×1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 616, and it comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32GB on internal storage, up to 256 GB via microSD, Huawei Honor 7i comes with Primary camera 13 MP and 13 MP in front, and powered by Non-removable Li-Po 3100 mAh battery.
- Device: Huawei Honor 7i
- Model: ATH-AL00
- Android: v6.0
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B111
- Build Number: ATH-TL00HC01B399
- Date: 10.13.2017
- Region: China
- Status: Official
- Type: Stable firmware image
- File Name: ATH-AL00_EMUI4.1_Android6.1_C00B111.zip
- Size: 1.38 GB
Download Huawei Honor 7i Firmware
How to Update
- Before flashing the firmware, make sure your device has C00Bxxx market number.
- Extract the Zip package and copy the Update.app file to “
dload” folder inside the phone’s external storage.
- Disconnect the USB cable and install the update from Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update.
- The device should restart automatically and verify & then install the update.
- Forced Upgrade: After placing Update.app in “
dload”, reboot your phone while holding Vol up + Vol down +Power button at the same time.
- Download eMMC DL Tool for Windows
- Download Qcom Phone Download Tool
- Download Qualfast Tool (all versions)