Download and installs Huawei Honor Bee Firmware and updates. You need Huawei Honor Bee Firmware file in order to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei Device. If you are wondering where to download them? You are at the right place.
Also read : How to Flash Stock Rom using Qualfast
In this post, we have managed to share the official link to download Huawei Honor Bee Stock Firmware file on your Computer. The firmware comes in a zip package, which may include Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver and you can find a guide on flashing firmware file.
- How to Install Stock Firmware on Huawei Phones
- How to Make a Full Backup of Your Android phone
- How to Enable Developer Options in Android
Huawei Honor Bee was launched in 2015, May. The phone comes with a 4.5-inches touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels at a PPI of 218 pixels per inch. The Honor Bee is powered by 2.2GHz Quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731 processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. Honor Bee packs an 8-megapixel primary camera sensor on the rear and a 2-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Honor Bee Firmware Details
- Device: Huawei Honor Bee
- Model: Y541-U02
- Android Version: 4.4 KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B107
- Region: India
- Build: V100R001C583B107
Honor Bee Firmware Download
Click on the below link to download the Huawei Honor Bee Stock ROM. After download, you can install it on your device by following our simple guide provided below.
Download : Huawei_honor_bee_Y541-U02_B107_4.4.zip
How to Install Firmware in Huawei Honor Bee
- Download B170 build Android 4.4 firmware package from the
- Now confirm that the downloaded file name is [update.zip]. If not then do rename.
connectHonor Bee to PC and copy that file (update.zip) to ‘ dload‘ folder in micro-SD. [Create ‘ dload‘ folder if not exist].
- Disconnect safely after copying completes.
- Now in device settings. > Tap Update. > hit Menu. > choose ‘Local update’.
- Here select the already copied firmware ‘update.zip’ file and
- Your phone will now reboot automatically.
- Wait for flashing process completion.