Download and install Huawei Mate 10 Pro Oreo Firmware. The update adds a feature that lets you turn on your screen with Google Assistant, adds badge notifications for missed calls and unread messages, and Integrates Google security patches released in February 2018 for improved system security. Download Huawei Mate 10 Pro Android Oreo Firmware from below.
Also read :-
EMUI 8.0 brings all Android Oreo Features along with floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, Faster AI-based optimizations deliver greater stability, fluidity, and speed, enhanced protection, and lots of new features and settings. Other than that Mate 10 pro Oreo update comes with many new features and bug fixes. You can check the complete features and changelogs from below. You can Download and Install Huawei Mate 10 Pro Oreo Firmware.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro B131 Oreo firmware update is available for both BLA-L29 and BLA-L09 variants. The update is rolling out via OTA and available for European users. B131 Oreo update for Mate 10 Pro comes with a build number BLA-L29C432B131 (22.214.171.124)/BLA-L09C432B131 (126.96.36.199).
Huawei Mate 10 Pro B131 Oreo firmware flash file is tested by our team and it is working very well without any error, you can use this flash file when device needs to in remove virus, pattern lock, hard reset, flashing, software update, format, reset, phone lock, sim lock, pattern reset, pin lock, flash, hang on logo, hang problem, firmware update, pattern lock, sim lock, screen lock, screen unlock, pin lock, stuck on logo, user name password id problem, unfortunately app has stopped fix, unfortunately app has stopped working, unfortunately app store has stopped, unfortunately your app has stopped, auto turn on internet connection, auto turn on WiFi connection, auto app installing, auto gone balance etc these type issues can use this way. All you need is your phone and micro USB cable plus the flash file provided in this post. But before proceeding,, it is necessary to save data like contacts, photos, videos and other important things, if you are new here learn how to backup your androidphone. Download and Install Huawei Mate 10 Pro Oreo Firmware below.
- Download Huawei P9 B351 Nougat Update [Vodafone][Europe]
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei P9
- How to Unlock Bootloader of Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL
Firmware Information –
Device – Huawei Mate 10 Pro
Model – BLA-L29/BLA-L09
Android Version – 8.0
EMUI Version – 8.0
Firmware – B131
Build Number – BLA-L29C432B131 (188.8.131.52)/BLA-L09C432B131 (184.108.40.206)
Region – Europe
Status – Official
Type – Full firmware image
Changes – Changelog
- This Firmware update is only for Huawei Mate 10 Pro BLA-L29/BLA-L09. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Remove Huawei “HiSuite” application if it’s already installed. It may interfere script running.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a Nandroid or Full backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
We are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page while, you could ask for any doubts listed in this website. Try this at your own risk. However, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure.
Download Huawei Mate 10 Pro Oreo Firmware
Download B131 Oreo Update for Mate 10 Pro BLA-L29C432B131
Download B131 Oreo Update for Mate 10 Pro BLA-L09C432B131 –
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- You need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei Mate 10 Pro first, Skip it if you already had it unlocked.
- HWOTA8 Package (HWOTA8_Mate10_2018021601_new_magisk.zip)
- Download the above three files and rename the files to the following
- update_data_full_public.zip = update_data_public.zip
- update_full_BLA-Lxx_hw_xx.zip = update_all_hw.zip.
- Now put all three files into “HWOTA8_Mate10” repack directory
- Run repack.bat to patch three zip files.
- Now boot your device into fastboot mode by using Volume Down + Power.
- Run ota.bat in HWOTA8_Mate10 OTA directory and follow message instructions.
- Your device will reboot and install the update automatically.
- Note – If it gets bootloop, try to enter recovery and execute “Wipe data/factory reset”.
This is the easiest way to Download and install Huawei Mate 10 Pro Oreo Firmware. The same method is also used to Downgrade Huawei Mate 10 Pro. So if you don’t like the update then you can simply download the old firmware files to Downgrade Mate 10 Pro. If you have any queries comment below.
Related threads :-