Huawei Mate 9 Pro B230 Android Nougat Firmware is now available for download. The ROM packs with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware which is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. This is an official build from Huawei and you can get files from the official server. Here we provide you the links for the Official Huawei Mate 9 Pro B230 Nougat Firmware Update for LON-L29. Download Huawei Mate 9 Pro B230 Update from below.
Also read :-
- Here is another Flagship Killer from Oneplus [The Oneplus 5]
- Moto G5 Plus Full Phone Specifications, Reviews, Price
- LG G6 Full Phone Specification, Price & Reviews
- Redmi 4 Prime Full Specifications, Price, Reviews
Huawei Mate 9 Pro is the latest flagship device from Huawei. Mate 9 Pro features a 5.5 inches display with a resolution of 11440 x 2560 and a pixel density of 534ppi. The phone powered by Octa core Hisilicon Kirin 960 processor with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB internal storage. You can Download Huawei Mate 9 Pro B230 Nougat Firmware Update from below which has a build number LON-L29C432B230.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Model – LON-L29
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B230
- Build Number – LON-L29C432B230
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- What’s New – Changelogs
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei Mate 9 Pro LON-L29.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- How to Remove OEM Bloatware on Android without Root Access
- How to Share any File on WhatsApp without third party app
- Ways to Fix a Bricked or Dead Android Device [Guide]
- 4 things You Must Backup Before Rooting or Unlocking Bootloader
- How to Root Redmi Note 4 With TWRP Recovery
Download Huawei Mate 9 Pro B230 Nougat Firmware
1) B230 Nougat update for Mate 9 Pro LON-L29C432B230
How to Install Stock B230 Nougat Firmware on Huawei Phones
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei Mate 9 Pro and download and install a custom recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Huawei Mate 9 Pro B230 Nougat files from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your deice into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device moves to the next step.
6) Now flash the second and third firmware file.
7) wait until the process finishes.
8) Done! Reboot your device and enjoy.
Share this post with your friends. If you have any queries comment below.