Android 8.0 Oreo on OnePlus 3/3T
Now Oneplus fans can enjoy latest Lineage OS 15 ROM for OnePlus 3/3T. Recently Google released the official Android 8.0 Oreo Update for Pixel and Nexus Devices and Android Oreo Source code. Now developers started working on building a ROM based on Android 8.0 Oreo and now first Lineage OS 15 for OnePlus 3/3T is available for download. If you want to enjoy Android 8.0 Oreo ROM on OnePlus 3/3T then follow our guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on OnePlus 3/3T.
Also read :-
- Sony Xperia E1 Firmware D2005
- Sony Xperia E1 Dual Firmware D2104, D2105
- Sony Xperia Z2 Firmware D6502, D6503, D6543
- Sony Xperia M2 Dual Firmware D2302, D2303
- Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual Firmware D5322
XDA Recognized Contributor akhilnarang released the initial build of Lineage OS 15 ROM for OnePlus 3/3T and the ROM is stable enough to use as daily driver. The ROM comes with many Android Oreo features and may contain some bugs. You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM. Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on OnePlus 3/3T from below.
The ROM is an initial Android Oreo build for OnePlus 3/3T and missing some features but it’ll be improved with time, but the good news is you can experience Android Oreo on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. The OnePlus 3/3T Android Oreo ROM brings all Android Oreo features to your device. Download Android 8.0 Oreo on OnePlus 3/3T from below and Update OnePlus 3/3T to Android Oreo manually.
- BT stuff
- Alert Slider (soon)
- Screen Off Gestures (soon)
- This ROM will work on OnePlus 3/3T. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial Oreo build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged.
- Unlock Mi Phone using Mi Flash Unlock Tool
- TWRP Recovery – How to Install & Use It on Android
- How to Root Your Phone using SuperSU
- Best Android Phone Rooting Tools
- Redmi Note 4 Firmware Flashing Guide [Official]
Download Lineage OS 15 ROM for OnePlus 3/3T
- Download LineageOS 15 ROM for OnePlus 3/3T – Download, Mirror (Development Page)
- Lineage OS 15 Gapps For OnePlus 3/3T – Download
- Magisk for OnePlus 3/3T – Download
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on OnePlus 3/3T
- First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download Andriod 8.0 ROM and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
This is the complete guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on OnePlus 3/3T. Let us know how’s your experience with Lineage OS 15 update for OnePlus 3/3T by comments below. Stay connected with us via Facebook to read more such helpful posts.