Update Xiaomi Mi 4c firmware to the latest Android 8.0 named Oreo. Recently Google released the official Android 8.0 Oreo Update for Pixel and Nexus Devices and Android Oreo source code. Now developers started working on building a rom for compatible smartphones based on Oreo and now first Lineage OS 15 for Xiaomi Mi 4c is available for download. If you want to try Android 8.0 Oreo rom on Mi 4c then follow our guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi 4c.
Also read :-
- Samsung Galaxy On7 2016 Firmware [G6100]
- Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime Firmware G570F [STOCK]
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Firmware [SM-G610F]
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Firmware [SM-G600F/FY/FZ]
XDA Senior Member Cozzmy13 share the initial build of Lineage OS 15 ROM for Xiaomi Mi 4c and the ROM is stable enough to use as daily driver. The ROM comes with many Android Oreo features and may contain some bugs. You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM. Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi 4c from below.
The ROM is an initial build of Android Oreo for Xiaomi Mi 4c and some features but it’ll be improved with time. The Xiaomi Mi 4c Android Oreo ROM brings all Android Oreo features to your device. Download Android 8.0 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi 4c from below and Update Mi 4c to Android Oreo manually.
- This ROM is for Xiaomi Mi 4c. Don’t try this on any other device.
- This is an initial Oreo build and may contain some bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged.
Download Lineage OS 15 ROM for Xiaomi Mi 4c
- Download LineageOS 15 ROM for Mi 4c – Download (Development Page)
- Lineage OS 15 Gapps For Xiaomi Mi 4c – Download
- Magisk for Xiaomi Mi 4c – Download
- How to Root OnePlus 5 Using TWRP recovery
- How to Unlock Bootloader of OnePlus 5
- How to Install Stock Firmware on Huawei Phones
- How to Make a Full Backup of Your Android phone
- How to Enable Developer Options in Android
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi 4c
- First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download Andriod 8.0 ROM and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
Hope ! this steps help you to install Android 8.0 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi 4c. Let us know how’s your experience with Lineage OS 15 update for Xiaomi Mi 4c by comments below. Stay connected with us to read more such helpful posts.