Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 on LG V20 (all variants). This is the first official Lineage OS ROM for LG V20 device based on the Android Version 7.1 Nougat. This is a Nightly build but you can use it as your daily driver without any hassles. Unlike it’s predecessor CyanogenMod, official Lineage OS builds are available for almost every Android phones and they are moving successfully while offering quality builds at a very low time. You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM.
Also read :-
- Unkilled 0.8.1 Apk Mod + Data (Unlimited Ammo) – Mali, PowerVR, Tegra, Adreno
- Minecraft 1.0.5 APK Mod – Pocket Edition Download
- Nitro Nation APK 5.2 Mod Free Download
As a nightly build it’s missing some important Lineage OS features, but that’ll added with time. The LineageOS 14.1 for LG V20 brings Nougat features and some LOS features like such LiveDisplay, Privacy Guard, Protected App, Profiles and so on. Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 on LG V20 from below.
Keep in mind +
- This ROM is for LG V20 only. Don’t try this on any other device.
- This is a nightly build, so may contains bugs.
- It will wipe all your data, so be sure to take a complete backup of your phone.
- Ensure that your phone is at least 50-60% charged.
- Samsung Firmware Country Codes
- How to Enable USB Debugging & Unknown Sources Options in Your Phone
- Disable Driver Signature Verification In Windows 8, 8.1 & 10 for Installing Drivers
- [FIX] Jiofi 3 Red Color Blinking Problem Reset
Download Lineage OS 14.1 for LG V20
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 for AT&T LG V20 h910 – Download
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 for Sprint LG V20 ls997 – Download
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 for T-Mobile LG V20 h918 – Download
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 for Verizon LG V20 vs995 – Download
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 for US Cellular LG V20 us996 – Download
You need to flash Gapps after Lineage OS ROM – Download
How to install Lineage OS 14.1 on LG V20
- First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download the LineageOS 14.1 ROM for LG V20 and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by Press and hold (at the same time) the Volume Down and Power buttons. When the LG Logo is displayed, release the Power Key but keep pressing the Volume Down button; while doing so press only once the Power button.
Release all the keys as soon as the recovery mode menu is displayed on your LG V20.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
Hurray ! 🙂
You just flashed custom rom on your LG V20 super smartphone. Let us know how’s your experience with Lineage OS 14.1 update for LG V20 by comments below.