Good News ! Lineage Os 14.1 official is available for Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge is now available for download. We are sharing the links below to Download Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge and the easy guide to install for both. The ROM is a Nightly build but it is stable enough to use as a daily driver. As we all know Cyanogen team ended up their official ROM development called CyanogenOS but they do continuing their custom ROM project in its place with brand Lineage OS and picks up where CM left off with version 14. Except S7 and S7 edge many high end devices already got the Official Lineage OS builds and now this is the first official Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM. Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy S7
This nightly build for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge is missing some important Lineage OS features, but that w’ll be added with time. But you can experience Android 7.0 Nougat ROM without any hassles. This ROM features some LOS features like such LiveDisplay, Privacy Guard, Protected App, Profiles and so on. Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge from below.
Also read :-
Please keep in mind
- This ROM thread is for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge only. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build and may contains bugs.
- It will wipe all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged.
Disclaimer: You should always be careful that the rom you install is for your model precisely. We cannot be held responsible for any damage that your device might incur, so proceed at your own risk. If you need help or a second opinion please do comment below.
- Download and Install Firmware in Samsung Galaxy Phones
- How to Install Firmware on Sony Xperia Phones
- How to Flash Stock Firmware on LG Devices [Guide]
- TWRP Recovery – How to Install & Use It on Android
- Redmi Note 4 Firmware Flashing Guide [Official]
Download Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy S7
Android – Nougat | Size – 463 MB | Device – herolte
Download Lineage OS 14.1 for Galaxy S7 Edge
Android – Nougat | Size – 463 MB | Device – hero2lte
How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge
- First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your) device then skip this step.
- Download the LineageOS 14.1 ROM for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge from above and save it on your device.
- Boot into Galaxy S7 recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up and Home keys. While pressing these, hold the Power key too. Release all three buttons when Samsung Galaxy S7 screen flickers and you see the logo.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
Download Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Lineage OS 14.1 ROM with Android 7.1 Nougat and install it on your device. Let me know how’s your experience with Lineage OS 14.1 update for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge by comments below.
Tags – Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy S7, Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy S7 Plus