Leagoo P1 Pro Stock Firmware 4G LTE [Unbrick Leagoo P1 Pro], Download official stock rom for Leagoo P1 Pro 4G LTE. Stock firmware Flash File now available for Leagoo P1 Pro 4G LTE, in this article you can Download Latest Firmware file For Leagoo P1 Pro 4G LTE. You can use this Official Firmware to unbrick your Phone or to Reset your Device functions and in Development to factory state. The Leagoo P1 Pro 4G LTE is Run on Android 7.XX OS Powered by Mediatek Processor, it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone/Tablet, Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.
Also read :
- How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi 4c
- Install Lineage OS 14.1 on LG V20 [All Variants]
- Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy S7
Flashing The official Stock Rom on Leagoo P1 Pro 4G LTE will Erase all your Personal data and you are back on Stock So Create a backup before Doing Anything, Follow Below Step by Step guide to Install Official Rom on Leagoo P1 Pro 4G LTE. Download and install Leagoo P1 Pro Stock Firmware 4G LTE.
- Sony Xperia Z2a Stock ROM D6563 [Taiwan Region]
- Sony Xperia T3 Firmware D5102, D5103, D5106
- Sony Xperia E1 Firmware D2005
- This ROM is for Leagoo P1 Pro only. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process
Leagoo P1 Pro Stock Firmware and tools For Leagoo P1 Pro 4G LTE –
|Firmware (login required)||Download|
|SP Flash tools||Download|
How to Install Stock ROM on Leagoo P1 Pro 4G LTE –
Download SP flash tool from above link and extract in a folder. (you can Extract on Desktop For Batter navigation),
Install appropriate adb and vcom Driver in your PC from above link
Download [Tools, Rom, Recovery Etc] from above for your device and extract in a folder.
Go to extracted SP tools folder and Run SP flash tools exe file. [extracted In Above Steps]
In SP tools go to Download tab and click on load scatter file and select scatter file from stock Rom folder.
Select what you want flash, Select Whole Rom [in custom Recovery case Check Recovery Only]
Remove battery of your phone and click on download button and immediately connect your smartphone into PC using usb. [if not Detect then insert battery and connect] [if the battery is non Removable switch off phone and connect with battery]