Download LG V40 ThinQ firmware and flash it with the help of a simple guide described below in this post. In this tutorial, we have managed to share links for downloading LG V40 ThinQ firmware. Stock firmware for LG devices come in KDZ (and sometimes TOT) format. You can flash this firmware using the LG Flashtool on a Windows PC to either restore a device stock firmware or downgrade from an updated release Guide for Install LG V40 ThinQ Firmware.
Also read: How to flash firmware to LG Phones [GUIDE]
LG V40 ThinQ firmware flash file can be used when you need to perform various operations like virus removal, hard reset or soft reset on your device, software update, wipe and format data and cache, for removal of phone lock, pin lock and sim lock, resetting pattern if forgot, when phone is stuck and hang on logo, downgrade or upgrade firmware, unfortunately, app has stopped working etc issues can be solved this way. All you need is your phone and micro USB cable plus the flash file provided in this post. But before proceeding, it is necessary to take a complete backup of your phone.
LG V40 ThinQ [LMV405N] phone is running Android 8.1 Oreo and is backed by a 3300 mAh, Li-Po non-removable battery. It measures 158.8 x 75.7 x 7.6 mm (height x width x thickness) and is powered by a 1.7GHz octa-core processor running Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset coupled with 3GB RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 512GB via a microSD card.
Below is a guide on how to flash KDZ firmware on LG devices, follow the instructions carefully and to the point.
Download links provided below are from third party websites and please note that techbiriyani.com is not hosted any roms in our website, if any of the below links is dead pls inform me.
LG V40 ThinQ Firmware
Below, you can find and download the latest firmware for your phone. Please make sure that you are downloading the correct build for your phone. You can either seek help from us or from google.
Check your device model number from Settings > About device, then download the specific rom for your device.
Advantages of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your LG V40 ThinQ
- Fixes any boot loop issues
- Upgrade and Downgrade LG V40 ThinQ
- Unroot your LG V40 ThinQ
- To fix the lag or stutter on LG V40 ThinQ
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
LG V40 ThinQ Firmware Collections:
European LG V40 LMV405EBW Firmware
LG V40 ThinQ Global Firmware
LG V40 ThinQ South Korea Firmware
- How to Root any Android device using iRoot
- How To Root Motorola Moto E Android Smartphone
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo Android Smartphone
- How To Root Alcatel OT 997D Smartphone
- How To Root Lenovo A536 Android Smartphone
Steps to install LG V40 ThinQ Firmware
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This firmware is only for LG V40 ThinQ
- You are recommended to ensure that your LG V40 ThinQ is at least 50% charged.
- You need a Laptop/PC to carry out this installation.
- I recommend having a backup of your personal data before following the procedure.
- Download LG Flashtool and LG UP Tool
- Install latest LG USB Driver
- Download the given files below from this site.
Install on LG V40 ThinQ Firmware
- Download all the files LG Firmware file, LG Drivers and also LG UP latest version.
- Install LG UP tool on your PC/Laptop
- Now install the USB drivers for your phone.
- Now Turn your phone off and then Hold the Volume UP key for few seconds.
While holding Volume Up key connect your phone to PC using USB Cable (Don’t leave volume key while connecting)
- Release the Volume UP key as soon as the phone goes into Download Mode.
- Open LG UP software on your PC and Select Upgrade
- Now in the Select Path, Select your KDZ file from your downloaded folder.
- Once it is loaded, Click the start button down below and wait for the installation to complete.
- So, that’s it. You have successfully installed stock ROM on LG V40 ThinQ.
Hope you installed the Stock ROM on LG V40 ThinQ successfully, Now put comments below if you have any queries with the steps. We