Magisk Manager for Android is now available for download. Magisk Manager is an app for managing Magisk as obvious from the name. But what is Magisk? Magisk is currently the best alternative to Chainfire’s SuperSU. Developed by XDA developer topjohnwu, Magisk is in fact much better than SuperSU in some aspects. No wonder it is becoming the default choice of custom ROM developers. Unlike SuperSU which only grants or denies root permissions for specific apps, Magisk can hide root from an app completely. Meaning that banking app or Pokemon GO that you couldn’t get to work on your rooted device can work if you’re rooted with Magisk.
Also read :-
- Download Flyme 6 Stable Version for Meizu Devices
- Download Official TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery for OnePlus 5
- Download Honor 5c B320 Nougat Update [India] [NEM-L22]
- Sony Xperia XA Ultra 7.0 Nougat Update Rolls Out
- Redmi Note 4 Offline Sales to Start on Saturday
Magisk works system-less-ly, in that it doesn’t alter your system partition in any way. This means you can still install official OTA updates without losing root. The rooting method is based on phh’s SuperUser which is an open sourced rooting solution for Android. But rooting is not all that Magisk can do.
Magisk 16.0 update now available for Download, In this article we share latest Magisk update for android with Step by Step flashing Instructions, this is a Incremental update of Magisk which improve the Stability of magisk and fix bootloop issue on Some Samsung Devices. you can update Magisk using the Below Guide. Download Magisk v16.0 or earlier versions and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 from below.
- Here is another Flagship Killer from Oneplus [The Oneplus 5]
- Moto G5 Plus Full Phone Specifications, Reviews, Price
- LG G6 Full Phone Specification, Price & Reviews
- Redmi 4 Prime Full Specifications, Price, Reviews
Download Magisk Manager
- 100% fully open source and easy to build!
- Allow you to do any system (vendor) modification without actually tampering the partitions.
- Anything can be loaded with Magisk systemless-ly!
- Root your device with MagiskSU, based on phh’s Superuser, which is based on CM Superuser.
- Magisk Manager:
MagiskSU Root Management, Upgrade Magisk in-app,
Manage, Upgrade, Download, Install Magisk Modules from the community-driven online Magisk Module Repo.
- Magisk Hide:
Hide Magisk from detection, mainly targeting Google’s SafetyNet
Allow you to do any modifications to system props (build.prop), including read-only props.
It is also used along with magiskhide for tricking various device states
- Multiple Entry Points:
Provide several entry points to developers, reliably pausing the boot process before everything is done.
Include post-fs (cache) mode, which happens even earlier than data is mounted (used to replace Boot Animation etc.)
- Standard Stuffs:
Remove dm-verity, forceencrypt, unlock partitions blocks to support remount to rw
- Installing Magisk on Android required Unlocked Bootloader.
- You must have working TWRP Recovery Installed on your device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Changelogs of Magisk 16.0 :
- ix database crashes on f2fs with SQLite 3.21.0xx
- Optimized Several setting options
- use Native XML for setting migrations
Download Magisk v16.4 and Magisk Manager 5.7.0 for Android
- Download Magisk 16.4 zip file – Download (Always check the latest update from Official Forum)
- Download Magisk Manager_5.7.0 – Download
[Previous Versions] Download Magisk v16.0 and Magisk Manager 5.6.1 for Android
How to Install Magisk on Android phones
Installing Magisk on your device is very simple all you have to Download Magisk 16.4 from above and flash it via TWRP. If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download the latest version Magisk Manager APK and update things inside the app.How to Install Magisk 16.4 on Android [GUIDE]
Download Magisk v16.4 and Magisk Manager 5.7.0 and share. For any related queries comment below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.
- How to Enable USB Debugging & Unknown Sources Options in Your Phone
- Disable Driver Signature Verification In Windows 8, 8.1 & 10 for Installing Drivers
- [FIX] Jiofi 3 Red Color Blinking Problem Reset
- No More Monthly Payment for VPN, Buy Lifetime PureVPN Service from XDA Depot
- How To Call From 2G, 3G Mobile Phones With Jio Sim Using Jiofi