Android Oreo Beta 3 update now available for Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus variants is now available. Samsung already started updating Oreo beta update for its S8 & S8 plus series, but it’s available to only a few users. So we are sharing the update in this post and it’s available for all the proud Galaxy S8 owners. Download and Install Oreo Update.
Also read :-
This third Oreo Beta update for Galaxy S8+ is available for SM-G950F variants with a build number G955FXXU1ZQKG. Follow the below guide to Download and Install Oreo Update Beta 3. This is not an Odin flashable zip or TWRP flashable zip. Oreo Update Beta 3 is a TWRP dump file which you can restore from TWRP to update Galaxy S8 plus to Oreo Beta 3. Here we are sharing the stock firmware update for global variant of Galaxy S8 plus SM-G955F with build number G955FXXU1ZQKG.
- This Firmware file is only for Galaxy S8+ (SM-G950F / SM-G955F). Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow below steps correctly, otherwise, you may brick your device.
- It is recommended to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Charge your phone at least 50-60 per cent to prevent accidental shutdown.
Disclaimer: Techbiriyani.com will not be responsible for any damage that might occur to your device while performing the following operation. Therefore, proceed at your own risk.
Download and Install Oreo Update Beta 3 Galaxy S8 Plus
- Android 8.0 Oreo beta 3 for Galaxy S8 SM-G950F G950FXXU1ZQKG – Download
- Android 8.0 Oreo beta 3 for Galaxy S8 plus SM-G955F G955FXXU1ZQKG – Download
How to Install Oreo Update Beta 3 on Galaxy S8 Plus
- Make sure you are using unlocked Galaxy S8 Plus variant.
- Download and install TWRP on Galaxy S8 Plus. (If you already have TWRP installed then skip this step).
- Boot your device into TWRP and take a backup of your ROM (via Backup / Restore).
- Plug your phone into your computer, and browse through the backup.
- Go to TWRP/Backups/<somerandomnumbersandletters>/
- Paste the extracted Oreo .zip file in there.
- Now go back to the main TWRP menu and choose Restore.
- Now Restore the boot and system image from there.
- Now, wait until you see the boot logo.
This is the easiest steps for installing Oreo Update Beta 3 Galaxy S8 Plus. If you are a proud fan of Galaxy S8 Plus and liked this article please don’t forget to share it with your friends. If you have any questions comment below. Stay connected with us via Facebook & Twitter to read more such helpful posts.