Finally, most awaited update of Oxygen OS 5.0 available for Oneplus 3 & 3T users. Oxygen OS 5.0 is based on the Android 8 oreo and is now officially available for the Oneplus 3and Oneplus 3T users. Here in this guide, you can Download Oxygen OS 5.0 for Oneplus 3 and 3T. This guide will work on both rooted and non-rooted oneplus 3 and 3T phone. You can download and install the OxygenOS 5.0 on your Oneplus 3 safely through the instructions provided in this website. All you have to download a zip file on your phone and flash the same with the help of recovery of your phone.
Also read :-
- How to Root Redmi Note 4 With TWRP Recovery
- Unlock Mi Phone using Mi Flash Unlock Tool
- TWRP Recovery – How to Install & Use It on Android
- How to Root Your Phone using SuperSU
- Best Android Phone Rooting Tools
The new update comes with lots of new features, and the best part is that it runs on the latest version of Android 8 codenamed Oreo. If you are the oneplus 3 or 3T user, then you will get this update on your phone very soon. But if you can’t wait for the OTA update then here is the guide to Download OxygenOS 5.0 for Oneplus 3 and Oneplus 3T phones.
The below mentioned Before following this guide do . So lets started and Download Oxygen OS 5.0 for Oneplus 3.
- This guide is only for the Oneplus 3 and Oneplus 3T users and don’t try this method on any other phones.
- Take a full backup of your phone and make sure that the battery of your phone is above 60%
- Download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ (Snapdragon)
- Download Huawei P8 Lite B604 Marshmallow Firmware (Europe)
- Download Huawei Nova B330 Nougat Update [Bytel France]
- Download Flyme 6 Stable Version for Meizu Devices
- Download Official TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery for OnePlus 5
Download Oxygen OS 5.0 for Oneplus 3 & 3T
Below is the full firmware package of OxygenOS 5.0 for the Oneplus 3 and Oneplus 3T phone. Save the zip file on your phone, and follow the below mention instruction to install this Android Oreo update on your phone.
OxygenOS 5.0 Features and Changelogs –
- Update to Android O (8.0)
- Added Parallel Apps
- Added Picture in Picture
- Added Auto-fill
- Added Smart text selection
- New Quick Settings design
- Updated security patch to September
- Added notification dots
- New app folder design
- Now able to upload photos directly to Shot on OnePlus
Install OxygenOS 5.0 Android 8.0 Oreo On Oneplus 3/3T
1. Download the Oxygen OS OREO Zip file from the Download section and save the zip file in the root folder of your phone’s internal memory (Don’t put this zip file in the folder) to flash.
2. Once the file is saved on your phone. Go to your phone Settings > System Updates > Tap on the Settings icon and select the option Choose Local Upgrade.
3. Now launch the Local upgrade and you will see the OREO zip file to update your phone.
4. Now tap on the upgrade package and your phone will reboot this time and start the flashing process on your phone. During this process, your phone will reboot 2 or 3 times.
Once the flashing process is completed your phone will reboot and the first boot will take some time to apply the Android OREO update on your Oneplus 3/3T phone.
So with this way you can Download OxygenOS 5.0 Android 8.0 Oreo for OnePlus 3/3T. If you have any doubt or any questions on your mind then leave the comments below we will help you to fix it up.
source – oneplus