Most recent OxygenOS 9.0.11 update for OnePlus 6T begins taking off. The OxygenOS 9.0.11 for OnePlus 6T enhance Wi-Fi association strength, Face Unlock, and Nightscape camera mode execution alongside December 2018-security fix. Download Oxygen OS 9.0.11 for OnePlus 6T from underneath.
The update is taking off by means of OTA (over-the-air) and numerous clients as of now getting OxygenOS 9.0.11 for OnePlus 6T. You can hang tight for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 6T to OxygenOS 9.0.11 physically with underneath strategy.
OnePlus consistently enhance the device with the updates and the most recent OxygenOS for OnePlus 6T enhances the exhibitions as well as includes a few highlights and fixes a few bugs. We give you the OxygenOS 9.0.11 OTA record which you can streak on your device. So on the off chance that you need to update your OnePlus to the most recent rendition, Download update for OnePlus 6T from underneath. Check underneath what’s going in.
OnePlus 6T OxygenOS 9.0.11 Features and Changelogs –
- Updated Android security patch to 2018.12
- Improved Wi-Fi stability for better connectivity
- Face Unlock improvements
- Improved Nightscape performance
- This method is only for the OnePlus 6T phone.
- You can flash the full ROM via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 9.0.11 for OnePlus 6T
- Download OxygenOS 9.0.11 OTA for OnePlus 6T – Download (OxygenOS 9.0.10 to OxygenOS 9.0.11)
- Download OxygenOS 9.0.11 Full ROM for OnePlus 6T – Download, Mirror
How to Install OxygenOS 9.0.11 Update on OnePlus 6T
For Non Rooted Users –
- Download Oxygen OS 9.0.11 OTA zip file from above and save it on your phone’s internal memory.
- Now Go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File.
- Select upgrade now when the system prompts.
- Your device will now reboot into stock recovery and flash the OTA.
- The installer will flash the OTA itself and reboot the device.
- Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from Settings > Developer Options > To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and
fastbootdriver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
- Download the OxygenOS 9.0.11 for OnePlus 6T from above Copy ROM to a folder where
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
- Choose Install from ADB Sideload
- Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
- On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now check your connection by typing the below command.
- if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
- Flash the ROM by typing below command.
sideload File Name.zip adb
- Once the process completes Reboot your phone.
For Rooted Users
Method 1 – Via Magisk
- Open Magisk Manager > Tap “Uninstall” > Tap “Restore Images” (DO NOT REBOOT)
- Now Go to Settings > System Updates and Run the System update to download and install the full OTA zip (DO NOT REBOOT)
- Close all the background apps
- Open Magisk -> Tap “Install” -> Tap “install” again -> Tap “Install to Inactive/Second Slot (After OTA)”
- Tap Reboot after Magisk installation is complete.
Method 2 – Via TWRP
- First Disable Magisk mods and uninstall substratum overlays and reboot your device.
- Now reboot to recovery and Flash the latest Full Oxygen OS Zip.
- Flash the TWRP installer Zip
- Reboot to RECOVERY to make sure TWRP stays and continue to root.
- Flash the latest Magisk to maintain the root.
- Reboot System.