We as a whole know Xiaomi phones come pre-installed with its own Recovery mode named as “Mi recovery“. A significant number of you probably won’t know about this, subsequently discovers trouble booting into recuperation mode. Like other best recuperations like TWRP, CWM, and Philz, the Mi Recovery likewise offers a few administrations like Clear Wipe Cache Data, Wipe User Data, Wipe Reset, Apply new refresh, and then some. In case you’re new to MIUI ROM and doesn’t realize how to boot into Recovery mode, at that point here we have straightforward instructional exercise on the equivalent. Learn to Enter Recovery Mode in Xiaomi Phones
- How to install APK files on Android Oreo
- How to unlock bootloader of OnePlus 6
- How to root Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- How To Root Lenovo A680
- How to use GNQC DownLoad Tool to Flash Firmware
- How to use Qcom Phone Download Tool
- How to Flash Stock Rom using Qualfast
- How to use SN Write Tool [GUIDE]
If your Xiaomi device doesn’t include Mi Recovery, then you can download it from the below link and install it manually. It is
Boot Xiaomi MIUI phones into Mi Recovery mode
There are two ways to boot your Xiaomi phones to Mi Recovery mode, one is from Updater App and the other one is via Hardware keys combination. Let’s look into both the methods.
Method 1 : Updater App
This is the most simple method to boot your MIUI device into Mi Recovery mode. For this, you need to launch Mi Updater App on your device.
1. Go to app drawer and launch Updater application (present inside tools folder).
2. Locate three dots present at the top right corner of the screen. Tap on it.
3. Here you’ll see the list of various options. Locate “Reboot to Recovery mode” and tap on it.
4. In the next screen, you need to confirm the action by tapping on “Reboot now”.
5. That’s it! Now you have successfully entered into Mi Recovery mode
Method 2: Hardware Combination Keys
1. Turn off your mobile.
2. Press and hold Volume Up + Power keys together until you see a Mi logo.
3. Release the buttons and choose Mi Recovery option.
4. Now Xiaomi phone reboot into Mi recovery mode.
5. That’s the simple guide on how to enter Recovery mode on any Xiaomi Mi or Redmi device.
Hope this guide worked for you. Do let me know if there are any queries in this post