How To Root Alcatel One Touch Snap LTE : Alcatel One Touch Snap LTE which comes with 4.65 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display powered by 1.2 GHz Dual-core processor along with 1 GB RAM and the device runs on Android V 4.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system. You can root your Alcatel One Touch Snap LTE smartphone using the below guide. We have given a detailed tutorial to root Alcatel One Touch Snap LTE smartphone here.
Check Out: Install TWRP and Root Honor 9 Phones [GUIDE]
You can be able to root Alcatel One Touch Snap LTE smartphone by using the following rooting tutorial given here and get the ability to install custom ROM firmware’s, custom recoveries, remove pre-installed system applications and do a lot more things. In this tutorial we are using a tool called Kingoroot, which is very handy for rooting certain devices, as this is a One Click Root tool.
WARNING: Rooting your Alcatel One Touch Snap LTE smartphone will void your device warranty, and you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think well about it before getting started with the rooting procedure.
1) First, take a complete backup of your personal data on your smartphone. This step is for safety purpose.
2) Make sure that your device has at least 50-60% of battery backup, as the rooting process is time-consuming one and if your device gets switched off in the middle of the rooting process due to lack of battery backup, it will get bricked.
3) Enable the USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone by following this path: Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in your device Settings, then enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
4) Now, download Alcatel One Touch Snap LTE USB driver and install it on your computer. By doing this, you will be able to connect your smartphone to the computer.
After finishing all these prerequisites, you can move forward to the rooting tutorial given below.
- Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Firmware [C9000] [SM-C900F]
- Samsung Galaxy On8 Firmware [SM-J710FN/DF]
- Samsung Galaxy On7 2016 Firmware [G6100]
Tutorial To Root Alcatel One Touch Snap LTE Android Smartphone:
1) To get started, download kingoroot for windows and install it in your computer. Once the installation is completed, launch the application.
2) Next, connect your smartphone to the computer using the USB cable. If you haven’t installed the USB driver of your device in the computer properly, Kingo Root will automatically download the required USB drivers and install it.
But before that you need to turn on USB Debugging option on your phone. check how to turn on usb debugging on android phone. Kingoroot will display a small popup on your phone and check ‘Always allow from this computer‘ option and then continue.
NB : Please note that USB Debugging is ‘tuned on’ on your mobile to make sure proper communication is made.
After your phone has been successfully identified, kingoroot will start installing usb drivers needed for your phone.
3) Disconnect and Re-connect your phone to complete driver installation.
4) After the installation of USB driver, you will get the following message: Alcatel One Touch Snap LTE Normal Mode. Root Status: No. Now, click on the “Root” button to begin the rooting process.
5) It will take one or two minutes for Kingo Root to finish the rooting process and once it is finished, you will get the message “Root Succeeded”.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Alcatel One Touch Snap LTE smartphone. For confirmation, install Root Checker app in your device and confirm your device’s root privileges. If root checker app returned similar screen from the below image then you have successfully rooted your phone.
So this is the complete guide for Root Alcatel One Touch Snap LTE Android Smartphone, if you have any queries or encountered any issues while following this rooting tutorial, do let me know via comments. Please like our facebook or twitter pages for more similar or future updates.