Root Android Phone with KingoRoot – KingoRoot Android (PC Version) offers every Android user the easiest one-click method to root any Android devices. How to use this universal Root Android software to root your Android device? Here we go.
Kingo Android ROOT is a popular One Click Root application and it helps you start the process of rooting your Android phone. It has a simple interface that can be navigated by users of all levels of expertise. Kingo ROOT automatically detects any gadget you connect to your computer to start the rooting process. Root Android.
- USB Debugging is to be enabled in your phone for proper communication between phone and computer.
Root your Android via KingoRoot APK without connecting to PC.
IMPORTANT It is suggested that you try KingoRoot Apk first. It is more convenient and easy to use without connecting to a computer.
- Allow installation of apps from unknown sources on your Android device.
Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
- Free download KingoRoot.apk on your Android.
- Install and launch KingoRoot.
- Press “One Click Root” on the main interface.
- Wait a few seconds until the result appear.
- Try a few more times for different rooting methods if failed.
- If still failed, refer to KingoRoot Android PC Version, which has a higher success rate.
For more detailed tutorial, please click
How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
Make sure you get everything right beforehand.
- Device powered ON
- At least 40% battery level
- Internet connection necessary
- USB Cable (the original one recommended)
- Free download and install KingoRoot Android (PC Version).
- Double click the desktop icon of Kingo Android Root and launch it.
After launching Kingo Android Root, you will see its interface as shown below.
- Plug your Android device into your computer via USB cable.
If your device driver is not installed on your Computer, Kingoroot will install it for you automatically. Make sure you get Internet connection so that the device driver can be downloaded. If you are using Windows 8, you may need to change some settings first. When running Kingo Android Root on Windows 8, the issue you may most likely encounter is driver installation looping.
- Enable USB Debugging mode on your Android device.
USB Debugging mode enabled is a necessary step of Android rooting process.
IMPORTANT: Pay attention to your device screen for a prompt window. Tick “Always allow from this computer“. If you don’t, you will probably get yourself an OFFLINE DEVICE.
- Read notifications carefully before rooting your device.
Android rooting is a modification process to the original system, in which the limitations are removed and full-access is allowed and thus resulting in the ability to alter or replace system applications and settings, run specialized apps and even facilitate the removal and replacement of the device’s operating system with a custom one. Rooting your device will immediately void your warranty…
- Click “ROOT” to root your device.
Kingo Android Root will employ multiple exploits on your device, which will probably take a couple of minutes. In the rooting process, your device may be rebooted several times. Do not be panic, it is perfectly normal. And once it begins, please DO NOT touch, move, unplug or perform any operation on your device.
- Root succeeded.
Hopefully your device is well supported and successfully rooted by Kingo. Until your device reboots itself, do not operate.
- Check the root status of your device.
Normally, you will find an app named “SuperUser” installed on your device after successful rooting.