How To Root Karbonn S5 Titanium: Karbonn S5 Titanium is a mid-range Android smartphone, which comes with a 5.0 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen display powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor, along with a 1 GB RAM and it runs on Android v 4.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system. If you own this smartphone and looking for a way to gain root permissions, well then you are on the right webpage. Here, I have given a step by step tutorial to root Karbonn S5 Titanium without using a computer.
By rooting your Karbonn S5 Titanium Android smartphone, you will be able to uninstall the pre-installed applications which are just occupying the unwanted space, install custom-built applications (which only supports devices with root privileges), upgrade Android firmware version in your device by installing custom ROM firmware and do a lot more things.
WARNING: Rooting your Karbonn S5 Titanium smartphone will void its warranty, and you won’t be able to claim it unless you unroot your Android smartphone. So, think well about it before rooting your device.
1) The first task to do before rooting your smartphone is to take a complete backup of personal data like contacts, music, pictures, etc. Although the rooting procedure given here is not a data-loss process, take a backup using the appropriate app to be on the safer side.
2) Next, enable “Installation from Unknown Sources” in your smartphone for installing the “Framaroot” app (one-click rooting application). To enable the option, follow this path: Settings -> Security -> Device Administration -> Unknown sources (just tap on it).
3) Make sure that your smartphone has at least 50-60% battery backup in it before getting started with the rooting procedure. Also, make sure that you uninstall or deactivate antivirus applications on your smartphone as they tend to disrupt the rooting procedure.
Once you have finished all these prerequisites, you can move forward with the rooting tutorial given below.
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei P9
- How to Unlock Bootloader of Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL
Tutorial To Root Karbonn S5 Titanium Without Computer:
1) To get started, download Framaroot app to your device. Once downloaded, install it on your smartphone by clicking on the .apk file. While doing so, you will get an Android security warning message. Just ignore it and install the app on your smartphone.
2) Once installed, launch the application on your device by clicking on its icon from your phone menu.
3) Now, select “Install Superuser” under “Select an action to execute after root“. Next, click on “Gandalf” under “Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device” to begin the rooting process.
4) Framaroot will take a minute or two to root your device, and once the rooting process is finished, you will get the following message: Success. Superuser and SU binary installed. You have to reboot your device.
5) Now, reboot your device to finish the rooting procedure.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting your device. For confirmation, install Root Checker app in your device and confirm your device’s root privileges. If the root checker app returned similar screen from the below image then you have successfully rooted your phone.
If you encounter any issues while trying to root your smartphone by following the above tutorial, kindly let me know by dropping a comment below.