Root Lenovo A536 : Lenovo A536 is a budget friendly android smartphone, which comes with 5.0 inches touchscreen display powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor along with 1 GB RAM and the device runs on Android V 4.4.2 (KitKat) operating system. You can root your lenovo A536 phone using the guide provided here. I have given a step by step tutorial to root Lenovo A536 below.
Also read :
- Download and Install LG V20 Firmware
- Download and Install LG K4 (2017) Firmware
- Sony Xperia XZ1 Firmware
By following the instructions given here, you will be able to root Lenovo A536 successfully. Once you have gained root privileges on your device, you will be able to install custom ROM’s or custom recoveries.
WARNING: Rooting your Lenovo A536 device will void its warranty, and you won’t be able to claim it unless you unroot your device. So think well about it before rooting your device.
1) Before getting started with the procedure, make sure that you take a complete backup of personal data on your device using appropriate apps. If something goes wrong during the rooting process, you can use this backup to restore your personal information.
2) Ensure that your device has at least 50-60% battery backup in it before getting started with the rooting process.
3) Now enable USB Debugging or Android Debugging on your device by following this path: Settings -> Developer Options. If you can’t access “Developer Options“, enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (tap on it for 5-7 times to enable Developer Options).
4) Download Lenovo A536 USB driver and install it on your computer. Only by installing USB driver, you will be able to connect your device to PC or Laptop computer successfully.
5) Make sure that you deactivate antivirus programs on your computer as they tend to consider the rooting exploits of SRS Root (our rooting software) as Trojan/Malware.
Once you finish all these prerequisites, you can move forward to the rooting procedure given below.
Tutorial To Root Lenovo A536 Android Smartphone:
1) To get started, Download SRS Root and extract the zip package to your computer. Once done, click “SRSRoot-Setup.exe” to launch its installation wizard.
2) Now choose the “Destination Location” for installing the software and click “Next“.
3) Next, click on “Install” to install the program on your computer.
4) Once installed, click on “SRSRoot for Android” to launch its Window.
5) Now connect your Smartphone to your computer using the original USB data cable. Once done, click on “Root Device (All Methods)” to launch the rooting process. If it doesn’t work, click on “Root Device (SmartRoot)” to root your device.
6) It will take a minute or two for SRS Root tool to root your device, and once it does, you will get a “Success” message.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting your Lenovo A536 Android Smartphone. For confirmation, install “Root Checker for Android” app and confirm your device’s root privileges.
If you would like to unroot Lenovo A536, go to SRS One Click Root window and click on “UnRoot Device“.
If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.
Related threads :
- How to Remove OEM Bloatware on Android without Root Access
- How to Share any File on WhatsApp without third party app
- Ways to Fix a Bricked or Dead Android Device [Guide]