Root Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G : Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G is a decent quality Smartphone, which comes with 4.0 inches TFT touchscreen display powered by 1.5 GHz Dual-Core processor along with 1 GB RAM and the device runs on Android V 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system. Here is a detailed guide to root your Galaxy S Relay 4G Phone. I have given a step by step tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G here.
Also read :
- How to Unlock Your Phone’s Bootloader [Android]
- How to Flash the TWRP Recovery to Android Device
- Samsung Firmware Country Codes
This procedure doesn’t require any PC or Laptop to root your device. So, just Root Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G device without using a computer and get the ability to remove pre-installed applications, install custom ROM firmware’s, or built android applications.
1) Make sure that you have deactivated all antivirus applications on your Smartphone as they tend to interrupt the rooting process.
2) Then, ensure that your device has at least 50-60% battery backup in it before getting started with the rooting process.
3) Now, enable the “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources for installing apps from sources other than Google Play Store.
4) Next, the rooting procedure given here is not a data-loss process, but it won’t hurt to have a backup of personal data on your Smartphone. So, take a complete backup before getting started with the rooting process.
Once you finish all these preliminary tasks, you can move forward with the rooting tutorial given below.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G Without PC :
1) To get started, download Towelroot apk (tr.apk) file directly to your device. While doing so, you might get a warning message stating that this file might harm your device. Just ignore it and download the APK file.
2) Once the tr.apk File is downloaded, click on it to install the Towelroot app on your device. While doing so, you will again get a warning message stating that the app is harmful because it contains code that will bypass Android security protections. Just ignore it and click on “Install Anyway” to install the app on your device.
3) Once done, open up the Towelroot app on your Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G Smartphone and click on “make it ra1n” to launch the rooting procedure. Once the rooting process gets finished, your Smartphone will reboot automatically.
Howdy ! Now you have successfully finished rooting Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G Smartphone using Towelroot one-click rooting application. For confirmation, download Root checker from Google Play Store, install it on your device and confirm root access on your Smartphone.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting procedure, do let me know via comments.
Related threads :