How To Root ZTE Avid Trio : ZTE Avid Trio, which comes with 5.0 inches TFT touchscreen display powered by 1.4 GHz Quad-Core processor along with 1 GB RAM and the device runs on Android V 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system. You can root your ZTE Avio Trio Android phone using the guide provided below.
Also read : Nitro Nation APK 5.2 Mod Free Download
This procedure doesn’t require any PC or Laptop to root your device. So, just Root ZTE Avid Trio device without using a computer and get the ability to remove pre-installed applications, install custom ROM firmware’s or custom-built Android applications ease.
1) Make sure that you have deactivated all antivirus applications on your Smartphone as they tend to interrupt the rooting process.
2) Ensure that your device has at least 50-60% battery backup in it before getting started with the rooting process.
3) Now, enable the “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources for installing apps from sources other than Google Play Store.
4) Next, the rooting procedure given here is not a data-loss process, but it won’t hurt to have a backup of personal data on your Smartphone. So, take a complete backup before getting started with the rooting process.
Once you finish all these preliminary tasks, you can move forward with the rooting tutorial given below.
How to Root ZTE Avid Trio Without PC:
1) To get started, Download Towelroot apk (tr.apk) file directly to your device. While doing so, you might get a warning message stating that this file might harm your device. Just ignore it and download the APK file.
2) Once the tr.apk File is downloaded, click on it to install the Towelroot app on your device. While doing so, you will again get a warning message stating that the app is harmful because it contains code that will bypass Android security protections. Just ignore it and click on “Install Anyway” to install the app on your device.
3) Once done, open up the Towelroot app on your ZTE Avid Trio Smartphone and click on “make it ra1n” to launch the rooting procedure. Once the rooting process gets finished, your Smartphone will reboot automatically.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting ZTE Avid Trio Smartphone using Towelroot one-click rooting application.
For confirmation, install Root Checker app in your device and confirm your device’s root privileges. If root checker app returned similar screen from the below image then you have successfully rooted your phone.
So this is the complete guide for rooting ZTE Avid Trio Android Smartphone, if you have any queries or encountered any issues while following this rooting tutorial, do let me know via comments. Please like our facebook or twitter pages for more similar or future updates.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting tutorial, do let me know via comments.
- How to Install Android 8 Oreo on Yu Yureka [Lineage OS 15 ROM]
- How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on OnePlus 3/3T [Lineage OS 15 ROM]
- How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi 4c [Lineage OS 15 ROM]