Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A6 Firmware files for SM-A600F/FN/G. Samsung Galaxy A6 firmware flash file can be used when you need to remove virus, pattern lock, hard reset, software update, format, reset, phone lock, sim lock, pattern reset, pin lock, hang on logo, firmware update, pattern lock, screen lock, pin lock, stuck on logo issues can be solved this way. All you need is your phone and micro USB cable plus the flash file provided in this post. But before proceeding, it is necessary to take a complete backup of your phone.
Also read : Samsung Galaxy A6+ Firmware SM-A605F/ SM-A605G
We use a tool called ‘Odin’ for flashing firmware to Samsung Galaxy devices. The Odin tool was officially developed by Samsung Labs and now it’s available to every developer and we can also use this tool for officially flashing Samsung ROM. Download Galaxy A6 Firmware SM-A600F/FN/G firmware from below and flash using Odin. Install Samsung Galaxy A6 Firmware SM-A600F/FN/G Firmware below.
The Samsung Galaxy A6 is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A6 packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Samsung Galaxy A6 Firmware [SM-A600F/FN/G]
From below, you can download the stock ROM or firmware for your phone. Please make sure that you are downloading the correct firmware build of your phone. You can either seek help from us or google.
Check your device model number from Settings > About device, then download the specific firmware for your device.
Country: Turkey | Android Version: 8.0 | Rom Size: 2.39 GB
- A600FJXU1ARD7 8.0.0 – Download
Country: Ukraine / ATO | Android Version: 8.0.0 | Rom Size: 2.28 GB
- A600FNXXU1ARD7 8.0.0 – Download
Country: Serbia | Android Version: 8.0.0 | Rom Size: 2.42 GB
- A600FNPUU1ARD7 8.0.0 – Download
Country: India | Android Version: 8.0.0 | Rom Size: 2.48 GB
- A600GDXU1ARE2 8.0.0 – Download
Country: Malaysia/ XME | Android Version: 8.0.0 | Rom Size: 2.44 GB
- A600GDXU1ARD7 8.0.0 – Download
How to Flash Firmware on Galaxy A6; SM-A600F/FN/G
– Odin Tool – Download
– Desired firmware package
– Samsung device drivers – Download
- Download and extract a zip file containing your desired firmware.
- Open Odin Tool.
- Boot your device in the “Download Mode”:
Press Volume Down, Power and Home buttons at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
- Connect your device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
- Next, check the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options in Odin Tool.
- Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted folder.
- Finally press the start button to begin flashing the firmware update on your device.
Tags – Samsung Galaxy A6 Firmware, Samsung Galaxy A6 Stock ROM, Samsung Galaxy A6 USB Drivers, Samsung Galaxy A6 Oreo Update, Samsung Galaxy A6 Drivers, Samsung Galaxy A6 ROM, Samsung Galaxy A6 Custom ROM, Samsung Galaxy A6 Lineage OS