Download Samsung Galaxy A6s firmware and install it on your phone. Galaxy A6/A6 Plus/A6s firmware files can be used to perform various operations like virus removal, hard reset or soft reset, software update, removal of phone lock, pin lock and sim lock, when the phone is stuck and hang on logo, downgrade or upgrade firmware. All you need is your phone and a micro USB cable and the flash file provided in this post. But before proceeding, it is necessary to take a complete backup of your phone.
Also read: Best Android Phone Rooting Tools
To flash the file to your phone we need the famous Odin tool. Samsung Labs officially developed the Odin tool and now it’s available to every developer and we can also use this tool for officially flashing Samsung firmware. Download the flash file and Odin tool from below and install it on your Laptop/PC to flash firmware to your phone.
Samsung Galaxy A6s is released on 2018 December which features Front/back glass with aluminum frame. The device comes with a 6.0 inches display with a 1080 x 2160 pixels resolution. The phone is out with Android 8.0 Oreo installed. The phone is powered with Octa-core Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 660 processor coupled with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB internal storage. The device comes with Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery and weighs approx 172 gram.
- Download MTK Driver Auto Installer (all versions)
- Download and Install Huawei Mate 10 Pro Oreo Firmware (B131)
- Enable Volte Samsung Galaxy J710F & Android 7 Firmware
- How to Flash Firmware on Redmi Note 5A Prime [Unbrick]
Samsung Galaxy A6s Firmware
From below, you can download the stock firmware for your Galaxy A6s phone. Please make sure that you are downloading the correct firmware build for your phone. You can either seek help from us or google.
Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus Firmware
Download Galaxy A6+ firmware from below
Android Version: 9.0 Pie | PDA: A605GNUBU3BSC6
Samsung Galaxy A6s Firmware
How to Flash Firmware on Galaxy A6s
- Download and extract/unzip the firmware file
- Download and extract Odin v3.13.1 ZIP file
- Open Odin v3.13.1 software
- Reboot the device in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down)
- Connect device and wait for “ID: COM” to turn blue in Odin
- Add the downloaded firmware file to AP/DPA
- Make sure “Re-Partition” is NOT ticked
- Click the “Start” button to begin the installation process
- For detailed instructions and troubleshooting, click here
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Firmware [SM-J320H]
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Firmware [SM-J320A, SM-J320AG, SM-J320AZ]
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Firmware SM-G532M
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Firmware SM-G532G
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro Firmware SM-J210F
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy J2 Firmware [SM-J200H-J200G]