Download Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 Firmware. There is another 2015 version for Samsung Galaxy A8 with codenames A800F/Y. Click here to download firmware for Galaxy A8 [A800F/ A800y]. You should only continue if your device name is other than above.
Android phones are highly customizable by all it’s features because it’s an open source project developed by Google. Unlike iPhones and other os phones, developers can do a lot with their android phones. One of the main thing in android is that we can test or flash different stock ROMs or custom ROM in different manufacturer phones, and flashing firmware is pretty easy too in android.
Here you can download the stock ROM for Galaxy A8 (2016). You can also download custom ROMs or recoveries for your Galaxy A8 (2016) smartphone and flash it using guides in this website. In order to install any firmware other than stock, you have to root your Galaxy A8 phone and then you need to flash custom recoveries like CWM (clockwork mode) or TWRP recoveries to your Galaxy A8 (2016). Usually, we flash stock ROM if something went wrong in our phones. So, after flashing stock ROM your Galaxy A8 (2016) phone will be in a factory reset condition. In this post, I will share the links for download the stock ROM for Galaxy A8 (2016). You can also search for the guides for how to install stock ROM for Galaxy A8 (2016) from this website.
So welcome to the Central place where you can download the latest version of Galaxy A8 (2016) stock for all variants. You can find and download firmware for your locations below. We are sharing the firmware which has fast and uncapped download speeds and I will try to add more stock firmware once they become available.
Note: If you find any new stock firmware that you want to be added to this list please comment below or contact me.
Download links provided below are from third-party websites and please note that techbiriyani.com is not hosted any ROM in our website if any of the below links is not working pls inform me.
Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 Firmware
From below, you can download the stock ROM or firmware for your phone. Please make sure that you are downloading the correct firmware build of your phone. You can either seek help from us or google.
Check your device model number from Settings > About device, then download the specific firmware for your device.
Model no – SM-A810F/S – (Asia/Africa)
- Download – XSG-A810FXXU1API7-20161013101833.zip
Model no. SM-A810K/L/S (Asia)
- A810SKSU1APJ1 | Android 6.0.1 | A810SKSU1APJ1_A810SSKC1APJ1_SKC.zip
- A810SKSU1APJ3 | Android 6.0.1 → A810SKSU1APJ3_A810SSKC1APJ3_SKC.zip
- A810SKSU1APL3 | Android 6.0.1 → A810SKSU1APL3_A810SSKC1APL3_SKC.zip
- A810SKSU1AQA1 | Android 6.0.1 → A810SKSU1AQA1_A810SSKC1AQA1_SKC.zip
How to Flash Firmware on Galaxy A8 2016
Flashing requirements: –
- Odin Tool – Download
- Desired firmware package – Samsung device drivers
1. Download and extract a zip file containing your desired firmware.
2. Open Odin Tool.
3. Boot your device in the “Download Mode”: Press Volume Down, Power and Home buttons at the same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
4. Connect your device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
5. Next, check the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options in Odin Tool.
6. Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted folder.
7. Finally, press the start button to begin flashing the firmware update on your device.
You can use the firmware for variety of purposes, which includes:
- Fix your Galaxy A8 (2016) if it’s giving you force closes errors and restarts randomly.
- Unbrick your Galaxy A8 (2016) if it’s boot looping and stuck at logo when restarting.
- Go Back to Stock on your Galaxy A8 (2016) — helps when looking to sell the device, or fix installing OTA updates if broken.
- Restore Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016) to factory state i.e original state when you bought.
- Upgrade your Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016) to newer Android version.
- Downgrade your Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016) to lower build no. at same Android version.
- Unroot your Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016).
- Remove custom recovery like TWRP and CWM, if installed, on your Galaxy A8 (2016).
To perform any of the above, simply install the firmware meant for your device, as per its model no. in Settings > About device.
Need help? Let us know if you need any help regarding this via comments below.
Tags – Galaxy A8 2016 Firmware, Galaxy A8 2016 Firmware Download, Galaxy A8 2016 Links, Galaxy A8 2016 Firmware ROM, Galaxy A8 2016 Links, Galaxy A8 2016 Direct links, Galaxy A8 2016 Mirror, Galaxy A8 2016 Firmware Stock