Download Samsung Galaxy A9 2016 SM-A9000 firmware and install it on your phone. SM_A9000 firmware files can be used to perform various operations like virus removal, hard reset or soft reset, software update, removal of phone lock, pin lock and sim lock, when the phone is stuck and hang on logo, downgrade or upgrade firmware. All you need is your phone and a micro USB cable and the flash file provided in this post. But before proceeding, it is necessary to take a complete backup of your phone.
To flash the file to your phone we need the famous Odin tool. Samsung Labs officially developed the Odin tool and now it’s available to every developer and we can also use this tool for officially flashing Samsung firmware. Download the flash file and Odin tool from below and install it on your Laptop/PC to flash firmware to your phone.
Samsung Galaxy A9 2016 is released on 2015 December which features Front/back glass with aluminium frame. The device comes with a 6.0 inches display with a 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. The phone is out with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop installed and is upgradable to Marshmallow 6.0.1. The phone is powered with Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A53) processor coupled with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB internal storage. The device comes with Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery and weighs an approx 200 gram.
- Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 Firmware J320A, J320AG, J320AZ
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime 2016 Firmware SM-G532M
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace Firmware SM-G532G
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro Firmware SM-J210F
- Samsung Galaxy J2 2017 Firmware [SM-J200H-J200G]
Samsung Galaxy A9 2016 A9000 Firmware
From below, you can download the stock firmware for your Galaxy A9 2016 phone. Please make sure that you are downloading the correct firmware build for your phone. You can either seek help from us or google.
[su_note note_color=”#ffb37c” text_color=”#ffffff” radius=”5″]Check your device model number from Settings > About device, then download the specific firmware for your device.[/su_note]
- Android version: 6.0.1
- File Size: 1.5 G
A9 Pro 2016 SM-A9100
- Android version: 6.0.1
- Region: Hong Kong
How to Flash A9000 Firmware
- Download and extract Odin v3.13.1 ZIP file
- Open Odin v3.13.1 software
- Reboot the device in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down)
- Connect device and wait for “ID: COM” to turn blue in Odin
- Add the downloaded firmware file to AP/DPA
- Make sure “Re-Partition” is NOT ticked
- Click the “Start” button to begin the installation process
- For detailed instructions and troubleshooting, click here