In this post, we have managed to share Samsung Galaxy C5 SM-C5000 Firmware and a flashing guide for Samsung devices. You will be able to download Stock ROM for Samsung Galaxy C5 smartphone using below links.
We use a tool called ‘Odin’ for flashing firmware to Samsung Galaxy devices. The Odin tool was officially developed by Samsung Labs and now it’s available to every developer and we can also use this tool for officially flashing Samsung ROM. Download Galaxy J3 firmware from below and flash using Odin. Install Samsung Galaxy J3 Firmware below.
Samsung Galaxy C5 hit markets on 2016, May. The phone measures at 145.9 x 72 x 6.7 mm with a 5.20″ inch display with a Full HD resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and 424 PPI density. Galaxy C5 2016 is powered by Octa-core (4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A53) with Adreno 405 graphics chipset. The total memory available in this phone is 4 GB ram with 32/64 GB internal memory and is expandable up to 256 GB. This phone featuring 16 Megapixel rear camera and an 8 MP shooter for taking selfies. Samsung Galaxy C5 packs a 2600mAh battery and weighs approx. 143 g.
- 4 things You Must Backup Before Rooting or Unlocking Bootloader
- Download Huawei P9 Lite B370 Nougat Update [UK EE]
- B381 Nougat Update for Huawei P9 Lite [VNS-L22] [Israel]
- Download Huawei P9 B388 Nougat Update [Middle-East]
- Samsung Firmware Country Codes
Note: If you find any new stock firmware that you want to be added to this list please comment below or contact me.
Samsung Galaxy C5 SM-C5000 Firmware
From below, you can download the latest firmware for your phone. Please make sure that you are downloading the correct build for your phone. You can either seek help from us or from google.
- Android Version: 8.0 Oreo
- Size: 2.12 GB
- Android Version: 6.1 Marshmallow
- Size: 2.12 GB
How to Flash Firmware on Samsung Devices
- Download and extract/unzip the firmware file
- Download and extract Odin v3.13.1 ZIP file
- Open Odin v3.13.1 software
- Reboot the device in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down)
- Connect device and wait for “ID: COM” to turn blue in Odin
- Add the downloaded firmware file to AP/DPA
- Make sure “Re-Partition” is NOT ticked
- Click the “Start” button to begin the installation process
- For detailed instructions and troubleshooting, click here