In this post, we have managed to share Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro Firmware and a ROM flashing guide for Samsung devices. You will be able to download Stock ROM for Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro smartphone using below links.
We use a tool called ‘Odin’ for flashing firmware to Samsung Galaxy devices. The Odin tool was officially developed by Samsung Labs and now it’s available to every developer and we can also use this tool for officially flashing Samsung ROM. Download Galaxy J3 firmware from below and flash using Odin. Install Samsung Galaxy J3 Firmware below.
Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 hit markets on 2017, July. The phone measures at 143.2 x 70.3 x 8.2 mm with a 5.00″ inch display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and 294 PPI density. Galaxy J3 2017 is powered by Exynos 7570 Quad, Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 with Mali-T720MP2 graphics chipset. The total memory available in this phone is 2 GB ram with 16 GB internal memory and is expandable up to 256 GB. This phone featuring 13 Megapixel rear camera and a 5 MP shooter for taking selfies. Samsung Galaxy J3 packs a 2400mAh battery and weights approx. 148 g.
- Download MIUI 10.1.3.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 5
- Download OxygenOS 9.0.11 for OnePlus 6T (Full ROM+OTA)
- Download V184.108.40.206 ODIMIFE Security Patch for Xiaomi Mi A2 [OTA/Fastboot]
Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro Firmware
Note: If you find any new stock firmware that you want to be added to this list please comment below or contact me.
From below, you can download the stock firmware for your device. Please make sure that you are downloading the correct build for your phone. You can either seek help from us or google.
[su_note note_color=”#4d830d” text_color=”#ffffff” radius=”5″]Check your device model number from Settings > About device, then download the specific firmware for your device.[/su_note]
Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro C5010 Firmware
Android 7.0 – C5010ZCU1BQL3_C5010CHC1BQL3_CHC.zip
Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro C5018 Firmware
Android 7.0 – C5018ZMU1BRB2_C5018CHM1BRB2_CHM.zip
How to Flash Firmware on Samsung Devices
- Download and extract/unzip the firmware file
- Download and extract Odin v3.13.1 ZIP file
- Open Odin v3.13.1 software
- Reboot the device in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down)
- Connect device and wait for “ID: COM” to turn blue in Odin
- Add the downloaded firmware file to AP/DPA
- Make sure “Re-Partition” is NOT ticked
- Click the “Start” button to begin the installation process
- For detailed instructions and troubleshooting, click here
- Nokia 5.1 Wallpapers [Nokia 5.1/5.1 Plus]
- Honor Waterplay 8 Wallpaper [STOCK]
- Huawei Enjoy 9 Wallpaper [STOCK]
- Download Huawei Y7 2018 Wallpaper
- Download Nokia 7.1 Stock Wallpaper