Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus Firmware Download. In this post, we have managed to share the stock ROM for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus smartphone. You will be able to download firmware using the links provided below and also the guide for flashing firmware to your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus.
We use a tool called ‘Odin’ for flashing firmware to Samsung Galaxy devices. The Odin tool was officially developed by Samsung Labs and now it’s available to every developer and we can also use this tool for officially flashing Samsung ROM. Download Galaxy J1 Mini Prime firmware from below and flash using Odin. Install Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus Firmware below.
Note: If you find any new stock firmware that you want to be added to this list please comment below or contact me.
- Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Firmware C701F
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge Firmware J327P, J327A
- Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime Firmware J106F/B/H
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro Firmware C5010, C5018
- Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 Firmware J330F / J330G
From below, you can download the stock firmware for your device. Please make sure that you are downloading the correct build for your phone. You can either seek help from us or google.
How to Flash Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus
- Download and extract/unzip the firmware file
- Download and extract Odin v3.13.1 ZIP file
- Open Odin v3.13.1 software
- Reboot the device in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down)
- Connect device and wait for “ID: COM” to turn blue in Odin
- Add the downloaded firmware file to AP/DPA
- Make sure “Re-Partition” is NOT ticked
- Click the “Start” button to begin the installation process
- For detailed instructions and troubleshooting, click here