Download and Install Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace Firmware SM-G532G. Android phones are highly customizable by all it’s features because it’s an open source project developed by Google. Unlike iPhones and other os phones, developers can do a lot with their android phones. One of the main thing in android is that we can test or flash different stock ROMs or custom ROM in different manufacturer phones, and flashing ROM is pretty easy too in android. Install Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace Firmware
We use a tool called ‘Odin’ for flashing firmware to Samsung Galaxy devices. The Odin tool was officially developed by Samsung Labs and now it’s available to every developer and we can also use this tool for officially flashing Samsung ROM. Download Galaxy J2 Ace firmware from below and flash using Odin. Install Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace Firmware below
Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace hit markets on 2016, November. The phone measures at 144.8 x 72.1 x 8.9 mm with a 5.00″ inch display with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels and 220 PPI density. Galaxy J2 prime is powered by Mediatek MT6737T, Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 with Mali-T720MP2 graphics chipset. The total memory available in this phone is 1.5 GB ram with 8 GB internal memory and is expandable up to 256 GB. This phone featuring 8 Megapixel rear camera and a 5 MP shooter for taking selfies. Samsung Galaxy J2 prime weights at 2600mAh.
Note: If you find any new stock firmware that you want to be added to this list please comment below or contact me.
Download links provided below are from third-party websites and please note that techbiriyani.com is not hosted any ROM in our website if any of the below links is not working pls inform me.
Install Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace Firmware SM-G532G
From below, you can download the stock ROM or firmware for your phone. Please make sure that you are downloading the correct firmware build of your phone. You can either seek help from us or google.
Check your device model number from Settings > About device, then download the specific firmware for your device.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace SM-G532G Firmware (Marshmallow)
Region / Country Firmware Version OS Version Download Link
Model: Samsung SM-G532GDD | Country: India | Android Version: 6.0.1 | Rom Size: 1.5 GB
Model: Samsung SM-G532GDX | Country: India | Android Version: 6.0.1 | Rom Size: 1.5 GB
- XID / Unknown G532GDXU1AQA4 6.0.1 Download
Model: Samsung SM-G532GDU | Country: Nepal | Android Version: 6.0.1 | Rom Size: 1.5 GB
- NPL / Nepal G532GDDU1AQA6 6.0.1 Download
Model: Samsung SM-G532GDD | Country: Bangladesh | Android Version: 6.0.1 | Rom Size: 1.5 GB
- BNG / Bangladesh G532GDDU1AQA7 6.0.1 Download
Model: Samsung SM-G532GDX | Country: Vietnam | Android Version: 6.0.1 | Rom Size: 1.5 GB
- XXV / Vietnam G532GDXU1AQA4 6.0.1 Download
Model: Samsung SM-G532GDX | Country: Thailand | Android Version: 6.0.1 | Rom Size: 1.5 GB
- THL / Thailand G532GDXU1AQA4 6.0.1 Download
Model: Samsung SM-G532GDX | Country: Malaysia | Android Version: 6.0.1 | Rom Size: 1.5 GB
- XME / Malaysia G532GDXU1APL1 6.0.1 Download
How to Flash Firmware on Samsung Phones
– Odin Tool (Download)
– Desired firmware package
– Samsung device drivers (Download)
1. Download and extract a zip file containing your desired firmware.
2. Open Odin Tool.
3. Boot your device in the “Download Mode”: Press Volume Down, Power and Home buttons at the same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
4. Connect your device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
5. Next, check the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options in Odin Tool.
6. Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted folder.
7. Finally, press the start button to begin flashing the firmware update on your device.
Related threads :