Also known as Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (2016), Samsung SM-G532F, Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime
Download stock rom for Galaxy J2 Prime Firmware. Android phones are highly customizable by all it’s features because it’s a open source project developed by Google. Unlike iPhones and other os phones developers can do a lot with their android phones. One of the main thing in android is that we can test or flash different stock roms or custom roms in different manufacturer phones, and flashing roms are pretty easy too in android’s.
Here you can download the stock rom for Galaxy J2 Prime. You can also download custom roms or recoveries for your Galaxy J2 Prime smartphone and flash it using guides in this website. Inorder to install any roms other than stock you have to root your Galaxy J2 Prime phone and then you need to flash custom recoveries like CWM (clock work mode) or TWRP recoveries to your Galaxy J2 Prime. Usually we flash stock rom’s if something gone wrong in our phones. So, after flashing stock roms your Galaxy J2 Prime phone will be in a factory reset condition. In these post i will share the links for download the stock rom for Galaxy J2 Prime. You can also search for the guides for how to install stock rom for Galaxy J2 Prime from this website.
So welcome to the Central place where you can download the latest version of Galaxy J2 Prime stock firmware for all variants. You can find and download firmware for your locations below. We are sharing the firmwares which have fast and uncapped download speeds and I will try to add more stock firmwares once they become available.
Note: If you find any new stock firmwares that you want added to this list please comment below or contact me.
Download links provided below are from third party websites and please note that techbiriyani.com is not hosted any roms in our website, if any of the below link is not working pls inform me.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Firmware
From below, you can download the stock rom or firmware for your phone. Please make sure that you are downloading the correct firmware build of your phone. You can either seek help from us or google.
Check your device model number from [symple_highlight color=”yellow”]Settings > About device[/symple_highlight], then download the specific firmware for your device.
Stock Rom / Firmware Benefits
You can use the firmware for variety of purposes, which includes:
- Fix your Galaxy J2 Prime if it’s giving you force closes errors and restarts randomly.
- Unbrick your Galaxy J2 Prime if it’s bootlooping and stuck at logo when restarting.
- Go Back to Stock on your Galaxy J2 Prime — helps when looking to sell the device, or fix installing OTA updates if broken.
- Restore Galaxy J2 Prime Firmware to factory state i.e original state when you bought.
- Upgrade your Galaxy J2 Prime Firmware to newer Android version.
- Downgrade your Galaxy J2 Prime Firmware to lower build no. at same Android version.
- Unroot your Galaxy J2 Prime Firmware.
- Remove custom recovery like TWRP and CWM, if installed, on your Galaxy J2 Prime.
To perform any of the above, simply install the firmware meant for your device, as per its model no. in Settings > About device.
Need help? Let us know if you need any help regarding this via comments below.