Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018 Firmware Download. In this post, you will be able to download the firmware flash file for Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro smartphone. Download J2 Pro 2018 firmware from below and flash it to your phone using step-by-step guides provided at the end of the article. Flash J2 Pro firmware file using the guide provided below in this post.
To flash the file to your J2 Pro 2018 we need the famous Odin tool. Samsung Labs officially developed the Odin tool and now it’s available to every developer and we can also use this tool for officially flashing Samsung firmware. Download the J2 Pro firmware flash file and Odin tool from below and install it on your Laptop/PC to flash firmware to your phone.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018 is released on 2018 January which features a 5.0-inch display with a 540 x 960 pixels resolution. The phone is out with Android 7.1 Nougat installed which is planned upgrade to Android 8.0 Oreo. The phone is powered with 1.4 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 processor coupled with 2 GB of RAM and available in 16 GB storage option. The device comes with Non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery and weighs approx 153 gram.
- Huawei Honor 7 Firmware [All Variants]
- Huawei G8 Firmware – [GX8 – RIO-L01]
- Huawei Y6 Firmware [All Variants]
- Huawei Honor 7i Firmware [ATH-AL00]
- Sony Xperia ZL2 Firmware SOL25
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018 Firmware
From below, you can download the stock firmware for your Galaxy J2 Pro 2018. Please make sure that you are downloading the correct firmware build for your phone. You can either seek help from us or google.
Check your device model number from Settings > About device, then download the specific firmware for your device.
Samsung Galaxy J250F Firmware / Android Version: 7.1.1
How to Flash Firmware on Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018
- Download and extract/unzip the firmware file
- Download and extract Odin v3.13.1 ZIP file
- Open Odin v3.13.1 software
- Reboot the device in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down)
- Connect device and wait for “ID: COM” to turn blue in Odin
- Add the downloaded firmware file to AP/DPA
- Make sure “Re-Partition” is NOT ticked
- Click the “Start” button to begin the installation process
- For detailed instructions and troubleshooting, click here
- Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus firmware download
- Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus Firmware SM-A605F/ A605G
- Samsung Galaxy A6 Firmware SM-A600F/FN/G
- Samsung Galaxy J4 Firmware J400F (Global)/ J400G