Download and Install Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro Firmware SM-J210F. Android phones are highly customizable by all it’s features because it’s an open source project developed by Google. Unlike iPhones and other os phones, developers can do a lot with their android phones. One of the main thing in android is that we can test or flash different stock ROMs or custom ROM in different manufacturer phones, and flashing ROM are pretty easy too in android.
We use a tool called ‘Odin’ for flashing firmware to Samsung Galaxy devices. The Odin tool was officially developed by Samsung Labs and now it’s available to every developer and we can also use this tool for officially flashing Samsung ROM.
Note: If you find any new stock firmware that you want to be added to this list please comment below or contact me.
Download links provided below are from third-party websites and please note that techbiriyani.com is not hosted any ROM in our website if any of the below links is not working pls inform me.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro Firmware SM-J210F
From below, you can download the stock ROM or firmware for your phone. Please make sure that you are downloading the correct firmware build of your phone. You can either seek help from us or google.
Check your device model number from Settings > About device, then download the specific firmware for your device.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro SM-J210F Firmware (Marshmallow)
Model: Samsung SM-J210F | Country: India | Android Version: 6.0.1 | Rom Size: 1.2 GB
How to Flash Firmware on Samsung Phones
– Odin Tool (Download)
– Desired firmware package
– Samsung device drivers (Download)
1. Download and extract a zip file containing your desired firmware.
2. Open Odin Tool.
3. Boot your device in the “Download Mode”: Press Volume Down, Power and Home buttons at the same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
4. Connect your device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
5. Next, check the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options in Odin Tool.
6. Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted folder.
7. Finally, press the start button to begin flashing the firmware update on your device.
Related threads :-